Chapter 8(Final Part)

(PS: The One written in Centre and Bold Italics is an Indian Song which means Love me a little More)

Chapter 8 - LOVE ME THODA AUR

Shaayaron se lafz leke thode se udhaar

Bolna ye chahta hun dil se tumko yaar

It has been a month since the case was closed, and everything has returned to normal for the couple. Mikhail likes to playfully tease his wife, and Anayra always gets a kick out of it. Whenever he compliments her, she blushes, which only encourages him to do it more.

It seems that their relationship has only grown stronger since the case ended. Mikhail knows how to make Anayra feel special and respected, and she appreciates it. He doesn't do it for his own ego, but because he genuinely cares about her.

Ho raha tha, ho gaya hai halka sa khumaar

Koi naa raha hai dil pe apne zor

It was just another typical morning at the CBI Bureau, and everyone was knee-deep in their files, as no cases had been reported. Mikhail was just as engrossed in his work, when suddenly his phone rang, and he saw that it was Anayra calling. He was confused as to why she was calling him at this moment.

Mikhail hesitantly answered the call, "Hello?"

Anayra's voice could be heard on the other end, "Mikhail, where are you?"

Mikhail, taken aback by her sudden question, replied, "Woah, slow down. Can we start with a 'hi' or 'hello'? And what's the rush? What's going on?"

Love me thoda aur!

Let me tell you tonight

When the stars are shining bright

Anayra couldn't help but let out a frustrated sigh, "Oh come on, Mikhail! Can't you just answer my question without being difficult?"

Mikhail, with a hint of sarcasm, replied, "I'm playing Garba. Wanna join?" 

Anayra, bewildered by his response, asked incredulously, "What? Garba? Are you serious?"

"What am I supposed to do in Beuro?", He asked as the matter of fact.

Anayra, growing increasingly agitated, snapped, "Ugh, why do I bother with you? Don't you ever go to crime scenes when there's a case?"

Mikhail, still keeping up the playful banter, responded, "Well, I would, if there was a case. But since none have been reported yet, I'm just hanging out with the files at the bureau."

Anayra suddenly let out a loud shriek of happiness, "Really!"

Love me thoda aur!

Just take my hand in your hand

And then don't you let it go

Mikhail was caught off guard by Anayra's sudden call and responded with a startled, "Yup, really!"

Anayra wasted no time and quickly asked, "And where is ACP sir?"

Mikhail replied, "He's also here with me."

Anayra seemed to be in a hurry and said, "Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes. Bye!"