C H A P T E R T H R E E||

"Gods, why do we need these a lot of books

"Gods, why do we need these a lot of books." The (H/C) haired female sighed as she walk down the stairs. Her arms full of books and on top of it is her clipboard filled with past quizzes and assignments.

"Yo froggers! Need help?" some weight from her arms were lifted off. She sigh in relief as her arms almost gave up from carrying her books. She smiled in thanks at her classmate. The tall male grinned as they continue to walk down the stairs.

"Childe, please remind me about the TPR sheet that we need to pass next week."

"Sure sure." Childe nodded his head as he brought out his phone and put a note on his calendar.

You might be asking why Childe befriend our lovely female lead? Well it's because of one of her friends that caught his attention. But really he was (Y/N) friend slash classmate when they were in 1st year. Both idiots got lost on their first day and almost ditch their first class but good thing (Y/N) asked again where the classroom is.

"By the way, where's Thoma?"

"Oh he was waiting upstairs. He was waiting for someone I think?" Childe answered as the female hummed.

Thoma another friend of the duo. The one who reminds them about certain homework and projects. Also another mother for those two so they won't die of hunger and dehydration.

Good friend (malewife) he is.

"Sooo.."

"I know that 'So' means something about me chatting to that certain someone isn't it." The question came out more of a statement as (Y/N) had a smug face and she slowly nodded at him. Childe's face flush pink as he looked away.