C H A P T E R S I X||

"Is this how you do it?"

"No, you're doing it wrong! It's supposed to be this way-"

"Childe your method is hurting the patient and will get you a minus points by our CIs. Also, (Y/N) is in pain." Childe look back at the female to see her eyes squinted and her fist ready to hit Childe.

"Oo- OW! I'M SORRY OK-"

"You did that on purpose didn't you." She cried out as she held her forearm. It's a RetDem day for them, means they have to demonstrate the procedure to their professors. It can be chaotic in the classroom since there's one more section joining them to demonstrate as well. It's full of noise from students trying to remember the procedure and other physical stuff. Including these chaotic trio with (Y/N) pulling on Childe's hair while he pulled on her cheek.

"Everyone settle down, we have an announcement." One of their professors walked in specifically their adviser for their class section. Everyone settled down to their respective seats. The trio didn't move much since they just stayed in their spot. (Y/N) is still nudging Childe while he pinches her arm. Thoma had to look at them to stop. Two new students walked in, higher year students to be precise.

"These are the 4th year officers of the nursing department." The professor announced.

"Hello everyone! I'll just cut to the point. As you all know that our medical week is supposedly next year. But, all the medical deans have a meeting just yesterday about it. It seems like we're joining the general education." Cheers filled the classroom as people around them start to talk amongst each other.