2

"don't worry darling, my eyes are on you"

.·:*¨♡¨*:·.

Angel made her way to school on foot once again. She sighed as she started to see the school building come into sight but a certain Blonde haired boy stood alone at the front looking around as of searching for something.

Mason looked around and finally saw a figure making their way to the school, Her long straight hair blowing in the wind with a slight smile on her face, Mason smiled.

"Can i help you?" Angel asked mason as he started walking up to her "No but can i walk you into school at least?" Angel looked at him, tilting her head slightly "Why? Evie not want you walking her?" she asked sarcastically causing him to scoff and roll his eyes

"No you're just pretty and i think you're pretty cool" Angel gave him a grin "You got a little crush on me mason?" Mason's eyes widened as he looked at her "Don't be dumb i don't even know you" Angel laughed at his nervousness nodding as she started walking, Mason still standing in one spot "Well? you coming or what?"

Not being told twice Mason ran to the side of Angel as they walked into school together side by side, Walking down the path boys stopped and stared once again but this time giving Mason dirty looks, Angel smirked 'time to cause a little drama' Angel grabbed Masons arm and brought it around her shoulder as she held his hand while it was laying lazily on her shoulders.

Mason tensed up just a bit before slowly relaxing under her touch he bend down slightly considering he was quite taller than her "What are you doing?" he whispered in her ear causing her to slightly shiver but ignored him.

In the distance she saw the same blonde girl he ignored yesterday looking at them, a look of shock on her face, They walked past her as Evie started to make her way towards Angel "Hey my girl" Evie smiled before giving Mason a side eye "Hey Evie" Angel greeted as she threw Mason's arm off of her shoulders, Evie immediately interlocking their arms and pulling her away.

Walking with Evie arm on arm they came around to where almost the entire school was sitting, all attention on them immediately on them, Evie walked up to her friend's table only slightly letting go of Angel's arm to hug her friend.

Angel sat down on the table her attention once again getting brought back to the same Blonde haired girl 'she looks a lot like Mason' she thought, The girl looked up and made eye contact with Angel but as fast as she looked she turned her head away "Angel come on" Evie called out as they all started walking off to god knows where, Angel stood up and followed behind them, the blonde girl getting up as well throwing something away in the trash

Evie's friends who was now Angel's as well stated to look the girl up and down before their eyes stayed on Her feet, Angel looked down as well and a smile keely on her face "nice socks" the other girls started laughing as the girl slowly looked up at them, Angel only slightly giggling before she got pulled away by Evie.

"you wanna ditch and come to my place?" Evie asked angel as they were slowly making their way outside of school "girl is that even a question?" Evie giggled pulling Angel to walk faster.

The two girls finally showed up to Evie's house, They walked into her home that was seemingly empty "nobody home?" Evie shook her head and went into the kitchen grabbing to beers, handing Angel one and opening her own, Angel giggled she she hit her lid off and took a big gulp "So Mason Freeland huh?" Evie smirked at Angel

"Nah he just offered to walk me into school and i felt like cause some shit" Evie laughed and took a sip of her beer smiling at Angel "My type of girl"

Angel ended up staying at Evie's for the night, the girls did nothing but drink beer and spilled some secrets. They got closer and closer by the minute and Angel has never felt more happier to finally have someone in her life who went through similar stuff.

.·:*¨♡¨*:·.

The next morning Evie and Angel arrived at school together, the day went by fast once again and they found themselves at the lunch tables with their friends.

Angel was having a conversation with Evie when she suddenly looked up behind Angel causing her to turn around as well coming face to face with Mason "Oh it's you."

"damn don't get too excited now" Mason said sarcastically as Angel rolled her eyes and faced Evie again, She felt the heat of mason as he sat down next to her, The girls sitting across from them starting to act flirty "Hey Mason" She said as she twirled her hair with her finger.

Evie must've noticed Angel was jealous as she slightly pushed angel closer to Mason, Their bodies touching.

Goosebumps.

Mason and Angel both looked down to their hands that are now touching, looking back up at each other both red in the face and flustered, Evie leaned in closer to Angel "i'll be right back" she whispered in her ear as she kissed her cheek and got up walking off leaving Her next to Mason with her thirst friends making eyes at him.

Angel rolled her eyes as she stayed seated, not paying him any mind even though her heart was slowly racing at the thought of being so close to him "I love your outfit today Mason" she flirted again.

Angel bit her tongue and looked up at her with a deadly glare, She ignored it, But it didn't go unnoticed by Mason. Angel's breath hitched in her throat as she felt a big warm hand being placed on her thigh, she slowly looked towards Mason only to realise he was already staring at her with a sly smirk playing on his lips, his hand slowly moving up. She tensed.

Masons friend group was as heard making their way over once they saw the blonde boy, he leaned in closer "Don't worry darling, My eyes are on you" he whispered in her ear, a shock of chills and shivers running through her body and up her spine she still felt his breath on her neck right before his lips was placed on her jawline giving her a sweet gentle kiss before getting up and making his way over to his friends.

Angel's face was most likely more red than a tomato as she looked up and over to where he was. Staring at her he winked before walking off with his friends. She smiled.

"so you and Mason?" Angels attention got brought back to the table she was sitting at, The girl who flirted with Mason looked like she was about to chew her head off, Angel rolled her eyes and got up walking the way Evie walked only stopped once she realised she was talking to that same blonde "Evie"

The blonde girl turned around to look where the voice was coming from, Evie's eyes following "oh Angel" Evie called out happily her smile growing, Angel walked up to them and took her place next to evie "cute shirt"

"Oh thank you, cute jeans" Angel nodded at her and looked over at evie, evie walked forward and took the note book that the girl was holding writhing a number down on it before grabbing angels arm and walking off "who is that?"

"Tracy Freeland" evie told her as she looked at her with a smirk "Masons sister" Angel nearly choked and looked back at the girl "yeah kinda thought they looked like each other" Angel paused as she watched the girl jump up and down doing weird movements "that wasn't your number though was it?"

Evie smiled at Angel and didn't say a thing, Angel took the silence as an answer "you're sly" angel giggled as her and evie continued to walk out of school.