4

"you guys wanna get high?"

.·:*¨♡¨*:·.

Mel ended up calling the girls out for dinner, she was totally cool with Angel staying and even set up an extra plate for her, but next to mason.

Angel smiled as she sat down next to Mason and across from Tracy, the atmosphere was tense and the tension was rising by the minute "So Brady, how was the halfway house?" Tracy broke the silence, Everyone at the table stopping what they were doing to stare at her, including Mason and Angel

The guy sniffed and paused before answering "The same as the last one, Trace." Tracy gave him a sarcastic smile and looked back at her food then at her mom. The tension going away slowly.

Angel started to eat the food that Mel cooked to not be rude even if she wasn't hungry, but she nearly shocked as she felt a hand being placed on her thigh once again.

The young brunette tried her hardest to ignore him but the more she tried the higher his hand went until eventually his fingers brushed the zip to her jeans causing her breathing to deepen. Mason continued to talk to his Mother and eat his food as if nothing was going on right now, Feeling Angel tense up he squeezed her thigh slightly before they both took their last bite, Tracy getting up and looking at Angel.

Angel got up fast as she felt the butterflies in her stomach do front flips, she ran after tracy into her room before falling on her bed, then both giggling.

Tracy and Angel ended up staying up almost the whole night talking and getting to know each other before finally passing out.

.·:*¨♡¨*:·.

The next morning She ended up getting a ride with Tracy, Mason and their Mother Mel to school.

School wasn't really exciting, no one did anything really but by the end of the day was when the drama begun. Evie, Angel and tracy walked out of  school, Tracy's old friends staring at us for a while as we walked past them.

Tracy stopped as her friend waved at her but Evie and Angel made eye contact seemingly knowing exactly what they were both thinking, Interlocking their arms with each of hers the two girls pulled tracy away from them and ended up walking towards Mel in silence, Evie smiled and so did Angel "Hey mel, you look good"

Mel smiled at Angel "thank you sweetie, so do you" Evie looked at Angel confused, Angel only mouthed the words 'i'll tell you later" resulting in a nod from Evie "Evie this is my mom"

"No way. She's like the hot big sister" evie giggled and angel joined "that's what i thought!" Tracy looked at the two girls with a weird look on her face, Mel smiled at the two girls before tilting her head "what do you want me to do?"

"Can you take us to Melrose?" Tracy asked as evie and i stood still staring and smiling at Mel "let's go" Mel said without hesitation, Smiling the three girls all got in the back of the car, sitting in silence "we'll find some really cute platforms, or maybe some of that body glitter"

"No, mom, it's okay. You can just drop us off and go run an errand or something" Tracy suggested to Mel, Evie and angel started gathering their stuff still sitting in silence both with smiles on their faces "oh" mel let out as she turned her head towards tracy "um... okay, i guess that'll be all right maybe for an hour? i have to talk to Evie and Angel's mum though."

Angel felt her heart sink a little bit at the mention of her mother "brooke is just my guardian" Evie told mel as she took out a pen and paper writing her number down and handing it to mel "great thank you" Evie looked at Angel so did tracy "oh yeah uh" Angel took the a paper and the pen from Evie before writing her Dad's number on it "it's my dads number uh my mom is on some heavy meds so it's just easier to talk to him"