Chapter 3

Quick Author's Note :
Sorry if this chapter is kinda sucky, I'm writing some of it in third person which I'm horrible at. Also sorry for last chapter, because like I said I'm trying to make things dramatic and stuff but idk I suck at writing. Anyways I know how I'm going to end this story ( it wont be for a while) but some of my chapters may be kinda iffy so just bear with me... love you all & thank you for 75+ reads!!!! I'm going to start the chapter now.
-Gabs
_________
Nico's POV

The end of his world started when her screams pierced his eardrums.

Nico ran as fast as his legs would carry him, to the center of camp, in hopes to find Chiron and some Apollo children.

"Help! Help! We need help!" He shouts spinning around frantically.

Chiron trots up, "What in the name of Hades is wrong Nico?"

"It's (Y/n)," He pants, eyes filled with fear but face emotionless, "By the training grounds. Blood, so much blood..."

Chiron's eyes widen and he gallops towards the Apollo cabin, quickly opening the door and shouting to the campers, "Will, Austin and Kayla, get your supplies and get to the Big House as quickly as possible. I'll be back soon,"

He looks back over at Nico, "Lets go,"

Nico nods before barreling back towards the training grounds. By now, some of the other campers have noticed the chaos happening, and they follow. When they near the training grounds and Percy and (Y/n) come back into view, Nico begins to shout. Percy is talking quietly to her, while her blood spreads from her clothes to his.

"(Y/n)!," Nico screams stumbling over his feet, (Y/n)!"

He makes it to the two Poseidon children just as (Y/n)'s eyes flicker shut. Percy looks up at him, sea-green eyes misty, as he struggles to stand up with his limp sister in his arms. Percy whimpers.

"Nico," he starts shakily.

Nico shakes his head as Chiron trots up behind them. Percy hesitantly lays the limp girl in Chiron's arms. He nods at Percy with a sad look in his eyes, before he gallops back towards the cabins. Thats when Percy falls to the ground in sobs.

"Her prophecy," he stutters, "Whats going to happen to the prophecy if she-" he gulps and doesn't finish.

"She won't," Nico mumbles, reaching down to pull the boy up. "Now let's get back to the big house,"

* * * * * * * * * * *
"Nico you've been in here all day, go back to your cabin before curfew," Kayla tells him, as she drips more nectar into (Y/n)'s mouth. "She'll be okay, just go tell Percy and get to bed,"

It takes Nico a few seconds to react, "Okay," he murmurs quietly, looking down at (Y/n) but he doesn't move.

"Now Nico," she says, walking over to the side of the bed he was sitting on and gently pulling his hands out of (Y/n)'s.

"But," he whines in protest as Kayla pulls him towards the doors.

"She'll be awake by tomorrow," Kayla snaps, losing her cool. "Just tell Percy and get to your cabin,"

He nods slightly and steps out the door, slowly heading for the Poseidon cabin.

Kayla watches before closing the door, "Gods," she whisphers "Who ever knew that kid would fall in love,"

* * * * * * * * * * *

Your POV

You woke slowly, coming in and out of consciousness. Sometimes there were multiple people hurrying around you, other times there were only one or two. But all of time there was someone holding your hand, gently speaking to you in hushed tones.

Your eyes fully open for the first time in who knows how long. You start to push yourself up, but as soon as your torso leaves the mattress your body screams in protest.

"Ah," You yelp, before lowering yourself back down.

Someone rushes in as you blink the sleep out of your eyes.

"(Y/n)!" the voice exclaims cheerily, "You're finally awake! Percy and Nico will be so relived," She leans down to help you sit up. You realize its Kayla, one of your friends from the Apollo cabin.

You smile at her and your hand slides over the bandages on your stomach, causing you to frown.

"It's almost fully healed don't worry," Kayla smiles slightly, "I'm gonna go get Percy and Nico, I'll be right back," she hurries out of the room.

"What why Nico?" you start, "What about Leo? He's my best friend you know," but she's already gone.

You grumble, picking at the bandages beneath your shirt.

The door swings open and Percy darts in, Leo close behind.

"(Y/n)! Oh my gods I'm so happy you're okay," Percy slams into you, hugging you tight.

"Ouch dude," you laugh, gently pushing him off.

"Oh man I'm sorry, I'm also sorry about stabbing you. Wow I'm the worst brother ever. What kinda brother would stab their sister? I'm-" He stumbles over his words before you cut him off with a laugh.

"Perc its okay, it was basically all my fault," You smile at your brother.

He smiles slightly before hugging you again.

"Hey hey hey, Leo needs his hug now," Leo chimes in.

You laugh at your best friend, before he suddenly pulls you off the bed into a hug.

"It's been pretty boring without you (Y/n)," Leo says into your neck. He sets you back on the bed and plops down next to you. "Without you how am I supposed to get all the ladies?"

The room erupts in laughter and you lean against your best friend. Everyone takes a few minutes to recover, and thats when the thought occurs to you.

"Guys," You look at your friends, "the prophecy, I have to leave soon,"

Percy frowns, sitting down on the other side of you. "Not yet. I can't lose you again,"

You sigh and begin to pick at your bandages again, which Leo swats you for.

"Hey (Y/n)," Kayla says, causing you to look up towards her.

There is a grin on her face and she nods towards the door, which is open again. In it stands Nico.

You smile and wave, "Hey Nico,"

He smiles slightly as his name leaves your lips.

"Hey," he mumbles, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm uh glad that you're awake and feeling better," His face is poker straight, but you see a gleam in his dark eyes that was never there before.

"Uh well I was just stopping by to say hi I guess," he scratches the back of his neck again before turning and melting into the shadows.

Your eyes stay on the door frame for a few moments before they look over at Leo who is staring at Percy with a strange look on his face.

"Ghost boy is in love with your sister," he breathes.

WHAT? NICO DI ANGELO IN LOVE WITH ME? HE HATES EVERYONE, WHY THE HADES WOULD HE BE IN LOVE WITH ME? You think, quickly glancing back between the two boys.

Percy makes what sounds like a choking or coughing noise before pushing himself off the bed.

"No he can't be," he runs a hand through his dark hair.

"It's true," Kayla butts in, "Nico was in here all day every day after you left. Well all day before I kicked him out each night," she chuckles a little. "He held her hand and talked quietly to her. Strange of him to do I know, but it was really cute,"

A flush rises to your cheeks as you look down at your hands. The three other demigods begin to chatter but you hear none of it. Your head is buzzing. Nico had been the one that held your hands all those days, the one who talked to you about the little crazy things happening in camp. Your sight begins to darken once again and the last thing to leave your lips before you smash to the ground is 'Nico'.

A/n:
This is gonna be short and sweet. Sorry if this chapter was bad I suck at writing, but if you enjoyed please follow, rate and comment. Love you guys!