6. Impossible

Simon's POV
Huh. I got up. For a moment I didn't know where I was. Then I realized right away. I'm lying in Wille's bed. OH MY GOD. I'll get up right away. I look around to see if anyone is here besides me. No. I'm alone. Okay. At least that's a good new. Hahaha. In the morning I was upset that I didn't want to meet my ex, and now I was sleeping here in his bed. Now I notice that my head doesn't hurt anymore. I take out my phone and check the time. 4:30 p.m. Okay. I have a strange feeling.... BASS. I arranged a meeting with Ace for 15:00. Jesus, I'm a bad friend. I made the bed and tidied up a bit. I wrote Wille a letter.

Dear Wilhelm

Thank you for helping me. I am very grateful for it. I'm sorry to just disappear like that without saying a word, but I had something important to do.

Simm

I was in a hurry, so I wrote it pretty messy. He is the only person who can read my writing. The only. My own mother can't either. I hope he succeeds in this too. I climbed out the window.
I didn't feel like waiting for the bus, so I walked home. In the meantime, I switched on my favorite playlist on Spotify.

Ace's POV
I was there at the appointed time. There was no one inside the house. I don't know what happened to Simon. I called and texted him, but he didn't answer any of them. I'm getting worried. I got into the car but didn't drive off. I'll wait. Wherever he is, he will come home.

Simon's POV
I'm a few meters from the house when I see a familiar car. ACE.

-Hello. Listen, I'm so VERY sorry...
-Hello. No problem. I was worried. Where have you been?
- Umm. I had to stay inside for extra practice. And my phone is completely dead - I don't know why I lied. The guilt is slowly eating me rightnow.
- Uhh. It is not your fault. Can you hang out now?
-Yes. May. I'm going in to change. You want in...
-No. I'll wait for you out here - he smiled.

Time skip to the road

We were already in the car. We left five minutes ago.
-Um... what kind of music do you like?-he asked
- Well... quite a lot of types - I answered. He turned on the radio. I don't know what song it is, but I don't care. We both watched the road in silence.
-Listen.. I heard a rumor about you. Something like you and the prince....
-I really like this song- I interrupted his speech and turned up the radio so much that the music was already too loud. I don't know why I lie to him regularly. He didn't respond to my gesture, he just smiled. I don't know what's wrong with me. Fortunately, we're already there. I immediately jumped out of the car. Deja vu.

time skip (again)
-What would you like to drink?
-Um...water will be fine- I said while looking around his room. He has quite an unique style. I like that about him. I see he likes music. He has a couple of guitars. In fact, he has a couple of CDs hanging on his wall. He has quite a big room with a big TV, a big bed and a giant wardrobe. He came back with a glass of water in his hand.
-Here- he gave it while taking my hand. It was an interesting feeling. He pulled me onto his bed.
-What should we do?-he asked, but he didn't let go of my hand.
- Shall we listen to music?
- Good idea. - he smirked. Uhh, I remember now. This was a very bad idea.
- No, not My song - I immediately protested. Once when we hang out, he asked me to sing one of my own songs. Of course I didn't want to, but he kept begging. So i sang it to him. And he recorded with his phone. He's been mocking me with it ever since then.
-But- he interrupted and already took out his phone. I immediately tried to get it out of his hand, but I couldn't. We fought until I was on top of him. We stopped for a moment and looked into each other's eyes. Then the impossible happened. He leaned closer and then kissed me.

Hello! Sorry, this part got a little short. If you liked it, please vote. Bye!