DBLMRM 4

Taehyung watches as his grandpa sat down, a big smirk on his face

"Grandpa... Don't make such face" Taehyung says, scratching his nape. His grandpa chuckles, nodding.
"Hey... I've got something to say first" His grandpa says and Taehyung nodded.
"Your grandma was the village crush before... And I won" His grandpa says and Taehyung frowns.

"'How come?" Taehyung asks and his grandpa let out an offended gasp.
"Are you questioning my handsomeness? You know you got your handsomeness from me" His grandpa says and they heard a scoff. They turn around and is met with Taehyung's grandma.
"Don't listen to him, Taehyung ah... Your grandpa was a pretty ugly guy..." His grandma says, laughing.

"Aigoo, honey... If I wasn't handsome, then why would you fall for me?" His grandpa says, wiggling his brows.
"Because I felt pity for you?" His grandma says and his grandpa glared at her.
"Aish, this woman!" His grandpa says, groaning.
"I'm just joking, honey" She says and left the house to go to the store.
"So, you were saying grandma was just like Jungkook before?" Taehyung asks and his grandpa nodded.

"Yeah... Your grandma was pretty popular... Many guys like her before... And I was one of them... I did everything just so I can have her..." His grandpa says, laughing.
"Well, because technology didn't exist yet before... All I did was hangout with her, take good care of her and everything, I showed her that I was hardworking and that I can provide for her... And look, we've been together for this long" His grandpa says and Taehyung smiles.
"Taehyung... I know you're a lazy person-" His grandpa is cut off as he huffs.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry... But as much as I don't want to say this, you'll need to show Jungkook that you are worthy of him... Work hard for his heart!"

 Work hard for his heart!"