The Straw That Broke The Camels Back

It was 8:15 now and everyone would start showing up for classes soon. Lida was of course the earliest of the bunch, and when he saw Midoria slaking off he went to town on him. 

     " MIDORIA, YOU SHOULD NOT BE SLAKING OFF RIGHT NOW!!!"Lida said shouting at him" THIS IS NOT EXEPTABLE BEHAVIOR FOR A UA STUDENT!!! YOU SHOULD B-"

  He was cut off by an angry looking Midoria. It was more like a devilish glance. Whatever it was it didn't help that everyone has now showed up right in time for the show. They had heard what Lida said to Midoria in the hall but they weren't quite sure why he was yelling, or why he got cut off. But when they walked in they were shocked. It looked as if Deku was actually angry.

     Deku looked up at Lida from his desk and, " Lida im not in the mood for your bossy ass, class representitive bullshit today. So shut the fuck up and mind yourself." He had said in a very calm but stern voice. 

Lida was obviously scared because after this interaction with him he sat down and looked at the floor till the start of class. The bell rung and then everyone sat straight and looked at the board, everyone except Midoria..

  " Ok everyone today we will be doing hero training. Midoria lift your head up." Aizawa said not knowing the situation he walked himself into. He was expecting the same bundle of joy, green haired student ready to learn every day. Deku then lifted his head up, and gave Aizawa the worst glare in the world. It was as if he was staring into your soul. This shocked Aizawa to the core and said " Free learning period, do what you can." He said and he ran out of the room, Deku placed his head back on his desk and all he could think about was coffee.  Bakugo was angry, he wouldn't get to do hero work. He went over to the cause of the problem and said.

   " WHAT THE FUCK DEKU!!!YOU THINK YOU ARE ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY RIGHT NOW??!!!" He shouted from the very top of his lungs but Deku did not move an inch but instead he said...

  " It would be smart to back off Bakugo." Deku said, not even taking a moment to look up from the desk.

" OR WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?!!" He said wanting to pick a fight.

   " Or I will gladly kick you ass, giving us all a reason to be glad as well..." Izuku said

 Bakugo shot explosions from his hands hoping he would defeat Deku in an awsome, and epic battle to the death, where of course in his fantasy he would win.  Little did he know that Deku was about to blow.

" YOUR JUST A LITTLE WEAK ASS AMATEUR WHAT WOULD YOU POSSIBLY DO THAT I CANT?!" Bakugo yelled.

  " I can do this..." Deku said as he pushed Bakugo into the wall using 30 percent of one for all.

Bakugo was already bleeding from his head, but he had this coming a long time ago. In fact the majority of 1-A were suprised Deku didn't snap sooner. Just because they thought this didn't mean they weren't shocked. They thought of Deku as the class cinnamon roll, a cute and peaceful person in their lives. Now look at him, hes glowing of red, and anger. Bakugo fired some explosions at Deku to defend himself but he was already pinned down, but Bakugo would rather die than admit defeat, that what makes him a great hero... But he wasen't acting like such a hero right now, and neither was Izuku. The class was still in shock, and decided to see how this would play out, exept Lida, as soon as he saw Bakugo being thrown into the wall, he immediatly ran for help.

" Look Bakugo, look whos looking up at me now.!HAHAHAHA! Look who is beneath of the worst. LOOK WHO WAS TOLD THAT THEY WERE USELESS THEIR WHOLE LIVES BUT CAN DEFEAT THE APPERENTLY ALL MIGHTY BAKUGO!!! Hehehehhahahaha, I GUESS IT'S KINDA FUNNY..." Deku said laughing underneath his breath.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS FUNNY ABOUT THIS STUPID DEKU!" Bakugo yelled in pain.

" It's funny because you wer the one bullying me about my quirk, and now look now im not using my quirk at ALL, AND IM STILL AHEAD OF YOU!!" Deku was angry, so angry he shouted right in Bakugos ear when he was pinned down.