A Saga To Begin

"Welcome,Mr Oh… We will look forward to work together in future for flourishing our companies," CFO Park Chanyeol shakes his hand with the CFO of Oh-Kay  Multinational Companies. He intentionally scratches his sharp nail edge on Sehun's hand.

"Welcome,Mr Park… I hope so,"

Sehun clenches his teeth while still smiling formally towards Chanyeol. He has to take revenge later. Both of them are working in the leading positions of two multinational companies in South Korea. And they have been best friends since childhood. 

       ___________________

"Sehun, let's have a party this weekend. Life is getting boring nowadays," Chanyeol says to Sehun.

"It won't be possible. I have a scheduled visit to the official branch in Paris next week.Until then I can't waste much of my time," Sehun says while loosening his tie sitting on the couch of Chanyeol's office room.

"Why are you acting like a middle aged businessman nowadays?" Chanyeol asks at Sehun's refusal.

"Mommy said that they want to see my family soon. So I have to focus on work before the marriage happens," Sehun says while checking his phone.

"Has Auntie Oh started to look for a bride already?" Chanyeol smirks.

"She is always on a search… This is meaningless…Why?," Sehun furrows his eyebrows.

"You know that my mom is a good matchmaker."

"No…No… I am okay with one mad mom, don't need Auntie Park to make her crazy. And you will exaggerate my choices that won't even match my choice. I don't wanna marry someone typical," Sehun smiles.

"There's none whom you want, unless you just order God to customise the bride for you," Chanyeol chuckles.

"You don't have to think about my marriage, Chanyeol. Think about your own. I am not a playboy like you. My love won't come out suddenly and disappear suddenly."

        ___________________

Chanyeol doesn't forget to pick up the ordered customised cake for Park Luhan while returning to home. Park Luhan, the only sibling of Park Chanyeol and only honourable prince of Park family, Chanyeol and others are just his servants in order to fulfil any aspiration of Luhan. But Luhan is not a spoiled child. He is loved by everyone in the family because of his sweet introverted behaviour. He is a brilliant student and always makes his family proud of his achievement.

"Congratulations to the topper of Seoul University," Chanyeol breaks the silence of the drawing room where Luhan is studying silently with a thick book kept over his lap. He is wearing thick glasses which is indicating he is a pure nerd. 

" Thanks,hyung. But it's nothing significant. My total marks were 1.5 marks more than in the previous semester. I am getting depressed," Luhan whines.

"1.5 is not even a mark, Hun…" Chanyeol unpacks the expensive organic cake.

"It matters,hyung. Even 0.25 marks counts for…. By the way …. I wanna invite some people this weekend on this occasion…"

"Who?"

"Cousins…Your friends… Friends…."

"Sehun won't come…"

"I didn't ask you… I already invited him and he said yes…," Luhan says with confidence while placing his glasses in place.

"But he refused to join our friends' party. What's going on between you two?" Chanyeol smirks at Luhan. He knows that Luhan has had a very soft corner for Sehun since his early teenage years. He thinks Sehun has so for Luhan. These two will match with each other best. Besides, he has known Sehun for a long time. Chanyeol has no refusals to leave his only sibling to him. Sehun is a gentleman. Luhan really has eyes to pick the best man for himself. He should talk with his mother to talk with Auntie Oh as they are looking for a bride. Their parents also share a good friendship,so there's no way to go further.