The Dark Wedding

Park Chanyeol restrains himself for further step other than initial introduction.  He has already seen Byun Baekhyun and he is sure that anything will luxurious or simple will suit this petite male. He just prays to God that the upcoming tomorrow to go smoothly as he has planned.

He instructs Mr Byun over phone about how he wants everything fit perfectly tomorrow and the merging and sponsorship from his company will be on further proceeding after the registration of this marriage.

Within the night, every wedding  invitation gets delivered among the all guests except the bride,Byun Baekhyun.  He was just busy in studying hard for an assignment from medical school. Even the wedding invitation slips in his lover Oh Sehun's text with special request to be present on the sudden wedding ceremony as the groom's best man.

   ____________________________

Chanyeol knocks on the door of bride's preserved luxurious suit of the convention center,he takes a deep breathe before entering.  He looks at the anxious, nervous Byun Baekhyun who is wearing a simple baby blue shirt and trouser. He is standing near the glass wall and all the maids around him are standing lowering their heads.

"May I know what are you expecting, Mr. Park?" Baekhyun says.  He can't still believe his family wants him to marry this man whom he has met just yesterday and they have just given him one hour to be ready for the marriage. His family said him about meeting an important old friend to meet who can help their falling business. But the destination ended up into a luxurious convention hall and just 30 minutes ago the whole family have request  Baekhyun just to marry for their family's sake to save their financial and social status.

"Nothing...Only you...," Chanyeol replies looking at the trembling lips of Baekhyun.  In broad day light Baekhyun's lips are looking like bit red. It's perfectly match with his flawless skin. His cheeks has reddish tint,is it artificial or because of anger? Was Sehun hiding Baekhyun because he was jealous that any of his friends could snatch his lover away?

"Listen....I am in love with someone else... We can't get married... You will never be happy with me..., " Baekhyun tries to keep his nerve calm while unconsciously checking his collar whether it’s covering his neck or not. The sharp eyes of Chanyeol creates a shiver under his skin.

"Will you be happy to see your family as bankrupt? The marriage is not about only yours happiness... Happiness of many people depend on it...Your family has given me a word about this marriage, half of Seoul city is invited and waiting downstairs... Still you care about only yours happiness?" Chanyeol says while looking towards the busy city Through the glass wall.

"This is not right,  the consent should be given by me,by not my family. I am sorry, but I can't.This is marriage, not a soap opera, Mr Park...," Baekhyun refuses and turns to leave.

"Your whole family is going on jail for destroying my reputation before leaving this suit,Byun Baekhyun. Bankruptcy is just an eminent future.  Don't you dare...," making everyone surprised Chanyeol lifts a flower vase to break it,but he controls himself not to lose his temper.  Before leaving the suit he looks at the teary eyes of Byun Baekhyun...Byun Baekhyun can't be an obstacle in the way of Luhan's love. He has loved the wrong person in wrong person.So he has to pay...Byun Baekhyun has to pay...

____________________________

"Dad, how could you do this with me?" Baekhyun breaks into tear covering his face with palms sitting on the floor while the maids try at least to get some help from Baekhyun to prepare him with the wedding dress.

"This is the only way to save our family and the business... Baekhyun,  he belongs to one of most rich families of Korea.You will be happy...We all can survive in high society by this marriage," Mr Byun says kneeling on the floor keeping a hand on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"You could at least ask me before,I could do something better... Sehun also belongs to an aristocrat family... How can I betray him?...You could...," Baekhyun feels like his heart clenches thinking about Sehun. He has been trying to phone Sehun, but Sehun's phone is not responding. Baekhyun prays to God for Sehun to response and save him from this forced marriage.

Mr Byun touches Baekhyun's hands covering his crying face. He makes Baekhyun to look at him by jerking him suddenly. Baekhyun meets angry eyes of his father.

"Baekhyun, do you believe that merely known person over your family?  Do you think your parents doing something without even thinking?... This is the best solution... Don't act foolishly... Otherwise I don’t have anyway to be a beggar or a criminal because of your untactful action... I will rather die than being a beggar or criminal... Now the choice is yours... I am giving you 10 minutes to prepare or you will never meet any of us ever in your life, " Mr Byun stands up leaving Baekhyun's hand.

______________________________

"Chanyeol, this is not right... You should not do this with our best friend, " Kai says understanding what Chanyeol is going to do.

"Kai, whether you believe or not,I think this is the best solution to do... Will Sehun die if he doesn’t get married with Baekhyun?  But Luhan?... You know how stubborn Luhan is...Luhan is a good match for Sehun,don't you think so? Luhan is even better than Baekhyun in every qualification, " Chanyeol says while sipping into the glass of red wine.

"But will Sehun feel interest on Luhan, when you will marry his fiancee? Sehun will despise everything related to you...You are taking a wrong way.This could be solved in more accurate way...," Kai insists.

"What if Sehun loves Luhan to get revenge on Byun... Won't that be more revengeful to do?" Chanyeol chuckles looking at the waves of red wine in his glass by shaking it.

"That will be a very very dark... I feel pity for the innocent soul of Byun...," Kai sighs.

"Let's cheers on destroying that Byun for the sake of our happiness... Everyone of the world cannot be happy together... Some people need to be sacrificed for the sake of greater's good," Chanyeol pours some wine for Kai to cheer together.

______________________________

Baekhyun can't concentrate on what ritual he follows as he feels dizzy, his dizziness breaks as the full convention centre applauds the completion of marriage by clapping loudly...

"The wedding is complete...Now you may kiss the bride," The priest declares.

Chanyeol steps closer to Baekhyun.

"Can we not do this? I am not feeling right..., " Baekhyun whispers looking at Chanyeol's counted steps.

" But we have to pretend ," Chanyeol whispers back.

"Then just pretend, okay?" Baekhyun feels bit better hearing this.

Right then at the back of Baekhyun Chanyeol meets a familiar figure of his best friend taking sit beside Kai smiling. He has just entered after having a long flight from abroad to attend his best friend's marriage.

"We can pretend, but I don’t want to," Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun toward him and kisses Baekhyun's lips suddenly making Baekhyun freeze...

   ****************************

Hi,guys.I hope you will like this story.  Please vote and comment to support me...