Chapter 1

It was a nice, sunny day; a normal day in a little community called Verrado. Everyone in the community was friendly; setting up parties and events in the parks and by the stores, there was almost always something going on.

Now, today was different from its usual sunny days. Hearing kids play in the pool, the fountain; laughing, giggling. Today, the town was full of screams and people freaking out and running for their lives. The only thing different was, well, most of the people here are meat-eating zombies.

The only people left was my friends, Jonghyun, Key, Taemin, Onew, Minho and me. We wondering around the dead community, trying to find a good place to rest, but everywhere we went, there were those stupid undead things ready to taste our fresh flesh. The six of us kept running, ducking, smashing, anything that came in our way that was not human.

Whatever happened to this beautiful community? No one knows. We were unaware of what was going on, it was kept a secret by the government; a way to destroy the world.

"Jonghyun, I found something." I said. I turned around, only to find Jonghyun, gone. "Where did he go?" I asked. The other four shrugged their shoulders, none had seen him leave. I frowned. Just then a deep voice spoke into the air.

"Kill her. Kill her. Kill her," The voice repeated, then disappeared.

I look at the guys with fear in my eyes. "Run!" I screamed. We all dashed out of the area, only to find the high school. The high school was falling apart. It was old and weak, but that didn't stop us. We entered the cafeteria, our bodies shaking from what just happened.

"Let's go find some food." Key said. We nodded and followed. We kept walking until we heard a huge thump. I jumped and turned around, only to see Onew on the floor. I sighed.

Onew was the oldest of all of us, but he was the clumsiest one too. He would always make us laugh at his dorky personality.

"Onew, come on. Get up." Key ordered. Key was considered the 'mom' of the group. He was always nagging us, but also protected us.

Onew slowly sat up, but stopped when the ceiling above him collapsed.

"Onew!" I screamed, no answer.

"Kill her. Kill her. Kill her," The deep voice appeared.

"We need to get out of here." I ran to the front door.

Once I was outside, I turned and gasped. Key and Taemin were gone, leaving just Minho and me. I turned and looked in front of me to find a small child. He was tiny and looked about the age of seven years old. I smiled when I finally figured out who he was. "Yoogeun-ah!" I ran to the boy, ignoring every rule our group created, and hugged the small boy. Yoogeun was a young kid model, actor, who was on the popular show, Hello Baby with my friends and me. He was two at the time and grew up well. He was tall for his age.

"Kill her. Kill her. Kill her," Yoogeun repeated, in the same voice as before.

I pulled away from the boy and looked at him. He was possessed, but how? I looked at Minho, who was frozen. I stood up and ran to him. "Minho?"

He didn't answer. I touched his face; ice cold. "Minho? Answer me!" His body fell and revealed a huge knife in his back. I screamed.

"Kill her. Kill her. Kill her," Yoogeun repeated, coming closer to me.

I tried to run, but I was stuck. I looked at the small boy. "Yoogeun, stop!"

"Kill her. Kill her. Kill her," Yoogeun repeated.

I stepped back, only to feel a body behind me. I turned around to see a short, muscular man. "J-Jonghyun?"

Jonghyun smirked at me. I looked down at his hands to see him with the knife that was in Minho's back. Jonghyun raised it over his head.

"Die human!" Jonghyun yelled. I closed my eyes, and everything went dark.

"Kill her. Kill her. Kill her. Kill......"