Realize

♕ꨄ♕
Amelia Bayrou

December 17, 2015

I may be in section 7, That asshole Julian.

If I am then that means I need to gather more information about my father, But why now? I don't wanna be in this hell hole with my 'mother'

That means i've traveled through time but not really, he's rehearsing my memory.

Its December 17, 2015

that means I am 8 years old.

I can't control anything because this was me back then.

I begin to hear yelling coming from the living room and glass breaking, I open my bedroom door and see my father and 'mother' arguing.

This is their first argument,

My 'mother' grabs my dad's liquor bottle that was in his hand and throws it on the floor, "Are you fucking serious?" My dad curses. "Yes! I am sick of your bullshit." My mom widens her eyelids.

My dad lights his cigarette that is between his lips, I run and slap it out of his mouth forgetting that there is still alcohol on the floor.

I see flames grow on the floor as I run with my 'mom' outside the house.

I don't see my dad come outside the burning house making my mom horrified dropping down to her knees sobbing with tears dropping down the rocky gravel.

I'm guessing my dad is dead, because theres no way he could escape that fire.

"Your stuffed animal! it had the address inside." My mom sobbed,

Address???

Address to my dads?