The journey begins

A family was going in a car, there's a boy name Abhay who seem to be enjoying the scenery and there is a radiant smile on his face. Actually he was returning to his village after 20 years. He was excited about it.

His father said 'we are gonna to living you, live rest of your life how you like and be aware of your health'and the boy replied don't worry about him and a driver stops a car near a old iron gate, who's colour was faded, and there was an old woman standing in front the door to welcome them. A boy ran to her saying grandma and gave a hug to her. They took there luggage and went into the home. Even though the home was covered by buildings but on the roof we can see the most part of the village, the place was well-developed now the village become the city so wherever you see there are more number of buildings and also some amount of greenery can be seen. The view from the roof was cool and very pleasant to see in the time of dusk and down more over at night the city was spectacular.

Everyone entered in and Abhay ran to rooftop to get the good view of the city. Abhay's father said 'the village had changed so much which my eyes can't believe that I grown up here', to granny who was his mother, and she replied 'Time changes everything, look even you have changed you are grown up and married too, also have a child. Even today you are still a boy who used to play with friends without going to school and get caught to your dad who left us'. Abhay's grandfather passed away 12 years ago because of cardiac arrest. On the day of cremation Abhay couldn't able to attend because of his treatment. Abhay came down stairs and said he was hungry, and he asked his grandmother to give something to eat, said her a mob of rats are running inside his stomach. Whole famil gathered on dining table and started there midday meal. After, finishing the food Abhay ran out of the room saying he'll be at rooftop on his room.

Abhay's father 'He said he'll be happy here, so we are gonna leave him here, in your hand maa'.

Grandmother 'If it's written in my fate to watch my grandson's death I can't change it'.

By saying these words she broke out of tears.

Abhay was listening to all these words under the shadow of the wall.

Abhay's mother gave the description about his medicine and his treatment. Said anything happened call them.(even she was crying)

It's nearly 3:30, father said there flight gonna arrive by 4 o clock they have to make it to airport. [Actually the family lives in USA except grandmother, they came to india(bangalore), only to leave Abhay. His father was a business man and his mother also works in the same company], and started going Abhay gave a hug to his parents and said don't to worry about him, his mother could not able to resist her tears.

At that moment everyone in the family was in great sorrow and parents said goodbye to Abhay and went to airport. The moment they went even the boy went rushing out by saying 'he will try to make a new friends here'.

Grandmother 'OK come back before 7'