Epilogue

Epilogue

     Evelyn Monroe never thought that her father was a murderer, even if people shamed her for it she didn't care. She knew the man her father was, an amazing and wonderful person.

People would always tell her that it was disrespectful towards the presumed victims but she didn't care, her father was innocent.
So here she was, in the head of school office hearing him shouting at her for the millionth time this week.

"If you continue like this, we'll have to call your mother" he says in a softer voice, knowing it will get her attention.

"What?"

"If you continue like this-"

"No"

"Evelyn"

"I said no"

He sighs, feeling guilty. You see, He knows about Evelyn's family situation and her mother. He knows that her mother won't take it well.

"I really don't want to do this Evelyn, the school wants what's good for you"

Bullshit. Evelyn thinks, it's the same shit every week but they never do something about it. They don't care about what those people said to make her angry and react that way. They really don't care.

After a while he lets her out of his office, he starts to say something but she just rushes out of the room before she can hear him.

As she heads out she bumps into someone.

"I'm so sorry-" the boy starts but Evelyn is honestly not in the mood to talk so she just pushes him away and continues walking.

"Wait, aren't you the girl with the serial killer father?"

With that Evelyn immediately stops walking and faces the tall boy.

"What?" She says with genuine confusion. The boy's eyes widened probably just realising what he said. " I'm so so sorry I don't know why I said that" He says quickly.

"It's okay just stop looking at me like that, I won't kill you" she says while rolling her eyes.

You see, everyone in this school knew Zach, he was on the lacrosse team and was considered popular. But a few people also knew him from the way he couldn't keep his mouth shut. If there was a silence longer than 2 seconds or if he found something out he would just say it, probably one of the reasons he was low-key popular.

Some people thought he was brave and awesome but he was just plain stupid.

"I'm sorry, my name's Zach" he says while sticking his hand out for her to shake.

"Yeah I know" she says while completely ignoring his hand.

Before he can say anything she walks away.

SO THIS IS THE EPILOGUE WOO WOOO

Credit to jacqliner  for giving me the motivation to do this ILYSM AND GO CHECK OUT HER STORYYYY
Btw if people are confused on why she isn't mad at Zach it's cause she was confused and low-key high key found it funny, she doesn't get mad if people say random shits like that only when they like yk insult her father. We will find out more about him stay turned hehehehhehehehe