Stress Relief

~Hi this is gonna be fluff. Enjoy~

College sucks. Y/n has been struggling with keeping up with college while also streaming and making/editing videos. They have a final essay due at midnight and two videos they have to edit and upload by tomorrow. They're stressed to say the least. They've been working on their essay for 3 days and although it is complete they think it isn't good enough. Their videos are also edited thoroughly but they feel they could be made better. Outside their office/stream room all you can hear in rapid typing. 

~knock knock~

They get interrupted by a knock at the door. 

"Hmmm?", they hum loud enough for the person knocking to hear. The door opens to reveal their boyfriend, Jschlatt, looking at them worriedly.

"Y/n", he says softly. They turn their head to look at him.

"whats up" They say turning back to their essay. As they're  typing and deleting the same sentence over and over again they feel an arm snake around their shoulders and the other under their knee. They were picked up and carried out the door and into the living room. They were gently set down and their boyfriend sat next to them and pulled them close. 

"You need to relax hon", He said grabbing the remote to the t.v. and putting on their favorite show.

"But what about my essay? And the videos? I need to finish those" they started worrying. They looked at the clock and it was already 10:45 pm. They realized they only had 1 hour and 15 minutes before their essay was due.

"Don't worry baby. I've proof-read the essay so many times I  know that you'll get an A, and for the videos, I'm sure your viewers will love them, they always do". Y/n thought for a second before realizing he was right.

"Now let's watch some shows, eat some snacks and relax" He said pulling them closer to him. They cuddled into him and let out a small hum of agreement.

                                                                           ~Time Skip~

Schlatt realized y/n had fallen asleep 15 minutes into the show. He got up trying not to wake y/n. He went to their office/stream room and submitted the essay for them seeing as it was 11 pm. He turned off their pc and turned the light off as he left the room. He walked back to the living room and saw Y/n sitting up tiredly.

"hi" Y/n said drowsily. Schlatt smiled and sat down next to them again.

"Hey" he said pulling them onto his lap and hugging them. They sat their for a while with y/n's head buried in schlatts chest. 

"thank you j" they mumbled into his chest, "I really needed this". He smiled and kissed their head pulling them closer. They laid there for a while and both eventually fell asleep holding each other close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed :)

~Word Count- 471~