Night In

Hello there I hope you enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Friday night and Y/n and their boyfriend usually go out to dinner or to a party on Fridays but they decided not to tonight. They decided to stay in. Their boyfriend Schlatt cooked dinner for them both making y/n's favorite. They sat on their couch and ate their food talking about anything they could think of. 

                                                                             ~Time Skip~

They finished eating and Y/n had cleaned the dishes. They laid on the couch cuddling as they tried to agree on a movie to watch. They ended up just watching some random movie in the recommended for you space. Y/n got up halfway through the movie and grabbed a bunch of snacks for them. Schlatt and them started eating the snacks and talking completely disregarding the movie playing in the background. 

The movie ended and the snacks were gone but y/n and Schlatt were still laying there talking. They were both half asleep basically talking nonsense when Y/n closed their eyes and stopped talking. Schlatt assumed they had fallen asleep and started whispering sweet things in their ear.

"I love you so much. You mean the world to me. I can't imagine my life without you. You're the love of my life. You brighten my life so much. You're my reason to keep going." He whispered things like this in their ear and kissed the top of their head. 

"I love you too" Y/n responded quietly slowly kissing Schlatt with a smile on their face. They laid back down on his chest and went back to trying to sleep. Schlatt hugged them as tight as he could kissing their head.

                                                                         ~Time Skip~

Y/n woke up to Schlatt picking them up. They hummed confusedly and opened their eyes. They saw their boyfriend slowly raising them from the couch and carrying them bridal style.Schlatt heard the hum and looked at Y/n's face.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you love" He whispered softly. Y/n just smiled at him and nuzzled their face into his chest. Schlatt carried them into their shared room and set them down on the bed covering them with blankets. Slowly Y/n felt the opposite side of the bed sink and felt arms wrap around them. They turned around cuddling into their boyfriend and slowly drifting back to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I know this was kinda short but I wanted to write. Hope you liked it tho:))

~Word count: 400~