Year 1 Part 1

1st Year of Hogwarts 

As you make your way on the path of platform 9 3/4 all you can hear is the excited chatter from others and worries coming from their parents, as you were lost in your thoughts you hear the voice from your mother "y/n you better hurry darling the train will be leaving soon and you will need to find a seat" overwhelmed in the realization that your not going to see your parents in months because they have always been there to help you with everything. Then you hear someone coming over they place a hand on your shoulder and you instantly know it's your father, "y/n I've given all your stuff to the conductor" you face your father and thank him, and give both your parents a hug and you start making your way onto the train.

You use the special guide spell that helps you Manoeuvre, this spell was taught to you years before when your parents were searching all around the world to heal your eyes however in the process they learned that it wasn't curable but a professor from South Korea had been researching and found an ancient spell that allows an individual that is blind get around easily. Its as if there is a red ribbon in there mind guiding them to the destination they want from the thought. In the eyes of other its as if you can see perfectly fine.

, While walking along the corridor looking for a compartment that is not full you hear hear a cheeky laugh coming from the compartment beside you and you instantly have the urge to investigate like there is a magnet pulling you but your anxiety freezes you in place, and just as you were about to grab the handle to open the door it crashes open and you hear the familiar voice from earlier a shout from in front of you "Hey why are you just standing there staring in, you've been freaking me out" This scares you and you fall on the floor out of shock as you fumble to get back on your feet you keep apologising saying sorry repeatedly and quickly run away making sure to use the wall to guide because you moving really fast..

You eventually find a compartment that has only two voices coming from inside, so after composing yourself you quickly knock and open the door "Excuse me is it alright if I sit in here"you hear a kind voice come from the left welcoming you to sit. You quickly take a seat closest to the door, in doing so causes the other boy to say jokingly while giggling "Are you scared we bite" you reply with a sorry. after a minute or two of awkwardness the boy to your left asks for you name you introduce yourself "Hi my name is y/n l/n what's your name" you ask while making sure your looking in his direction. the boy starts to introduce his self saying his name is Harry Potter and this is Ron he puts his hand out to shake yours but you didn't realize so he quickly pulls it back instantly and starts rubbing his neck.

It became quiet again in the compartment and you can feel the tension in the air and as you were about to say something you hear a voice from the door "anything of the trolly dears" Ron quickly says no thanks while lifting something in his hand in which you presume is a sandwich, you reply to the lady that you would like a chocolate from while your fumbling in your bag searching for your wallet, as you find you find your wallet you take it out and in doing so you drop your bag and the contents onto the floor. You quickly apologise and was about to get on the floor  to pick everything up when you hear harry say "Don't worry y/n we will pick this up for you while you pay the lady" you quickly pay the lady and take your chocolate and place it on the chair so you can help when you hear Ron ask "Hey y/n what kind of magic books are these I've never seen any like these before". you turn to him and tell him that they are enchanted braille books.

After a few minutes while everyone was eating Ron said randomly "You must be loaded then Y/n because my father once told me that enchanted items are expensive" You reply by explaining that your father is an Auror and your mother is a muggle and is just a nurse then harry suddenly had a thought and asked "Why" you were confused from the question and had to ask him "Why what harry" the he asked again "why have you got braille book Y/n?" your turn to look in his direction taking all your focus of your chocolate and you say nervously "Well because I'm blind" you say while getting quieter and quieter after giving your reply you hear choking coming from opposite you and hear Ron shout "What" in surprise. Then you hear harry say "i would've never thought you didn't seem blind when doing anything.

After a while of talking with the pair Ron mentioned that his brother gave him a spell that can turn his Rat yellow when Ron was about to chant the spell a girl walked in looking for a toad and sees Ron about to cast a spell and says "Oh are you doing magic lets see then" while they were all chatting You moved over to sit closer to the window and changed into your Robes lost in thoughts about the boy earlier when you hear the girl introduce saying her name was Hermione  breaking you out of your thoughts, you quickly introduce yourself and also mentioning that your blind and after awhile of chatter Hermione gets up to leave and quickly says "You should change into your robes soon like y/n because I believe we will arrive soon".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys if you find anything wrong with the chapter or have any suggestions just leave a comment. 

Thanks ~Kiwi