Year 1 Part 2

As you step off the train and onto the platform you are overwhelmed by all the noise around you however you heard a distinct bossy tone of a boys voice that you recognised talking about having to follow a lousy gate keeper back to the castle. you were quite confused on the matter when someone grabbed your shoulder startling you because you were distracted by the voice by the bossy boy until you hear the voice of someone he knew say ~ "you coming we have to follow Hagrid" you instantly knew it was your new friend you just met on the ride.

Harry started enthusiastically dragging y/n down a sloppy hill towards the boat house while trying to catch up to everyone else in hopes of getting a good boat and if possible in the same boat as Hagrid.

Harry helps y/n take a seat in the boat where he is joined by Ron and someone else that he didn't recognise but he knew that the boy was really excited because he kept moving around the tiny boat making it shake more than it should. you Remember that Hagrid was calling him Neville reminding him to remain seated because It's dangerous.

Once y/n reaches the steps up to the castle he hears the boy that keeps catching his attention
Plus he can sense two people following him like little tails. Y/n ends up giggling to himself at the thought, the boys notice this and scoff and when they were about to confront y/n they hear Draco say something so they turn back.

The two boys run back over to Draco saying "why you letting him off Draco" from that sentence you then knew the boys name that kept catching your attention, in the next moment you were nudged by harry to keep going.

While climbing the stairs to enter the grand hall you over hear harry and Draco have a confrontation but you didn't know where to stand because you really want to be friends with Malfoy but you also liked harry, you sigh.

you walk into the hall following the ribbon and hear Professor Mcgonagall talk about placing students into their houses, you were abit worried about which house you would be sorted into, you hear your new friends be sorted into Gryffindor but you also hear that the bossy Draco was sorted into Slytherin. it was finally your turn when you heard you name be called you slowly follow the ribbon and feel a stool Infront of you and sit down, once you sit down you hear mutters from others below you.

Professor Mcgonagall places the sorting hat on your head and its starts talking and you jump and nearly fall you hear others laughing at your reaction but you mainly hear a distinct voice of Draco Giggling and blush. The sorting hat starts talking "Ohh a peculiar one we have here, what a tough decision as timid as a Hufflepuff but blood of a Slytherin" you hardly pay attention as your lost in your thoughts about how cute Draco's giggle was. 

Your pulled out of your thoughts when the sorting hat shouts "Slytherin" and your surprised in which house your sorted into and a little bit disappointed that you are not in the same house as your friends, you slowly get up and ask Professor Mcgonagall  "the table is the one on the the far right yes?" because outcount think straight

Professor Mcgonagall wasn't surprised as she was looking at your student notes and says yes, you walk towards the table and overhear other students saying "is he an idiot how doesn't he know what colour Slytherin is" you pick up the your walking speed towards the table and randomly sit down and keep your head down.

You realise as everyone starts eating and talking on who you were sitting beside and look in his direction to hear him better, in which causes Draco to look at you and at says "what you looking at  have i got something on my face?, the you hear Pancy a loud girl sitting opposite you say to Draco that maybe he has fell in love with you. You start panicky try to say you didn't mean to and then you hear a slight giggler come from Draco and you stare in his direction once again ads if you were mesmerised by his voice.

You get pulled back to reality when you hear Draco ask your name and you quickly Say M-my name is Y/N and he then introduces himself as Draco Malfoy and puts his hand out but you don't realise at all until Pancy starts hysterically laughing ant Draco saying "Draco is that the first time someone's ignored your handshake, you quickly Grab Malfoys lowered hand and shake it with a visibly worried face "you quickly apologise to him however he doesn't say anything and yoyo were disappointed thinking that you might have just ruined a chance to be his friend. 

You get up and follow the prefect that seemed to have stuck to you like glue to guide you and the others to the Dungeon as if he was told by a professor about your visual impairment and in which you sigh because you didn't want many people to know that your blind because you just wanted to be treated like everyone else, this Acton causes the prefect to notice he had a smile on his face afraid he knew what you were thinking and he whispers in your ear "Don't worry I wont tell anyone" and you smile and thank him.

All this was seen by Malfoy and his goons and crabbe says " why that idiot getting special treatment" Goyle mentions about the possibility of you being a rich kid in which causes Malfoy to twitch and says rudely "if he was rich like my family would have known about him and to be honest look at him he shouldn't be a Slytherin, what was that sorting hat doing putting him in the same as as us ands mutters about how the school is just a rundown castle. but the only thing you heard him say was the stuff about you and you are abit embarrassed and sad thinking that his friendship is more or less impossible now.