Time Traveler's Lover

Takemichi Hanagaki

You always wondered how would it be to date someone who can travel to the future or maybe even to the past, but you never thought that you would have to wait for them sometimes even for decades

You always wondered how would it be to date someone who can travel to the future or maybe even to the past, but you never thought that you would have to wait for them sometimes even for decades. Today, it was exactly ten years since you saw Takemichi for last time, all you had left from him were his old photographs, without them you would completely forget how he used to look like, just like you forgot how his voice sounded. But you could never forget his last words to you, he wanted you to move on and be happy even if that meant forgetting all about him ever being in your life. If you didn't love him as much as you did, you would think about forgetting and getting over him but it simply wasn't possible.
He was all you ever wanted and needed in your life, you really wished that he would stop time hoping or whatever he was doing and just come and settle down with you.
Maybe it was your fault for falling in love with the gang member and not normal person who wouldn't be time travelling or just simply be too busy to spend time with you.
"Takemichi you stupid, fucking idiot. If you don't stop..." You stopped mid sentence as you saw someone who actually looked a lot like him enter your shop, maybe it was really him or maybe it was simply someone who looked like him, you didn't want to get your hopes up yet.
"Don't stop what? And what are you going to do if I don't stop?" He smirked as he leaned against the counter, looking at you up and down. "Wow, the time didn't do you any good babe." You glared at him angrily as you didn't feel like listening to his jokes.
"If you don't stop time hoping and grow the hell up I am going to break up with you and marry someone else." He continued laughing as he knew that you would never leave him, even if your life depended on leaving him.
"Oh poor baby, did you miss me that much?" You blushed brightly as he hugged you, leaning up so he could kiss you.
"Fine, maybe just a little." Takemichi pouted playfully as you leaned in and finally let him kiss you, resting your hands on his hips. "Why don't you prepare yourself for tonight, there is a lot of things I would like to talk about." You winked at him as you pulled away, giving him your apartment keys so he could shower and get some rest while you finish your shift.
He quickly pecked your cheek before heading upstairs.

Time skip:

Once you were done with your shift and cleaning the store up, you locked it up and headed upstairs so you could take a shower and join Takemichi in the bed.
But he wasn't in the bedroom at all, you thought that he went in the bathroom to use the toilet or was in the kitchen eating so you decided to get your pajamas out of the closet while waiting to see if he comes back.
"Did he leave again?" You wondered as you grabbed your pajamas and went in the bathroom to take a shower, where you wound him laying in your bathtub and relaxing. "Oh honey" You walked over to the bathtub and kissed his head softly. "Enjoy, I am going to take shower in the guest bathroom.
"You can join me." Takemichi blushed brightly, looking away from you as you set the clothes down on bathroom counter and started undressing. Once you were naked you slid in the tub behind him, wrapping your legs around his waist and relaxing. "Do you have to flaunt that you have extra long legs? And stop pressing your third leg against me." He blushed brightly, covering his face with his hands.
"If you stopped rubbing against me you wouldn't feel my third leg at all." You chuckled softly as you pulled him closer letting your length slid between his legs so it was more comfortable for you.
"Listen if you don't move your dick you won't have it anymore." He moved away from you and waited for you to stand up, so you did that and went in the shower to rinse off before drying off and putting on pajamas.
"I will be sleeping on the couch, you can have bed." As soon as you were dressed, you grabbed a pillow and blanket, going to the living room and making yourself a bed there.

You sighed softly as you laid down and turned the TV on, flicking trough the channels as you didn't feel like sleeping yet, eventually you found a movie you wanted to watch and stood up to go get something to eat as you still didn't have dinner. You ended up making some instant ramen and headed back in the living room, getting comfortable in your new makeshift bed as you watched the movie and ate.
"Hey, I am sorry for overreacting. Can I sleep here with you?" Takemichi asked as he held his pillow against his chest, giving you the puppy eye look.
"Sure, are you hungry? Do you want me to get you something to eat?" You asked as you watched him get on the bed and lay down.
"No, just turn off the TV and come here." He opened his arms for you as he wanted you to hold him.
"Sure." You quickly turned the TV off and crawled towards him, getting comfortable in his arms. "Can I ask you to help me with something?" He looked up at you, cocking his head in confusion.
"Can I use your thighs for something?" You blushed brightly as you were actually planning to beat your meat after the movie.
"No." He turned away from you as he couldn't believe that someone could be so horny all the time.
"Sorry." You kissed his head and stood up to go to the bathroom so you could take care of your needs, but for some reason you were followed by him to the bathroom. He wrapped his arms around your waist as he wanted to stop you from leaving him.
"You can use my thighs, but it would be better if we did it for real." You turned around and picked him up so you could take him back in the bedroom as you needed a lube. "No, it's fine just do it." He slid out of your arms and slowly pulled your bottoms off, using his hands to jerk you off.
"Are you sure?" You grabbed his hands and pulled them back on your shoulders so you could lift him up again. He nodded his head yes, blushing brightly as you pushed him against the wall, slowly entering him. "Does it hurt?" You asked as you started kissing his neck gently.
"No, it doesn't hurt." He moaned out softly, arching his back as you started pumping your length in and out of him, making sure that you hit his sweet spot each time you thrust back into him.
"Good." You panted softly as you obviously were in form but you wanted to keep on going until both of you cum.
"Ahh fuck." He blushed brightly as you moaned and groaned against his ear,, ou gripped onto his hips tightly as you were about to release your load. "In or out?" He just wrapped his legs around you tighter and pulled you closer obviously wanting to be filled up.
"Oh fuck, baby." You moaned out loudly as you both came at the same time, but you stayed buried deep within his walls as you wanted to mark him as yours in every way possible. "Sleepy?" He nodded his head yes and you carried him off to the couch and laid down, not bothering to pull out of him as you felt need to be connected with him all the way.
"Good night." He mumbled as he cuddled into your chest.
"Good night, baby." You smiled softly and kissed his head as you watched him sleep.