13

Yall I finished the concerts and I fr cried caus imma miss my band mates especially the one next to me caus she was funny and fine as hewl. And she was gay. And the main vocalist caus she was like my mum or sum but she was like there when I broke down n shit ANYGAYS enough emotional shit let's see what I fabricate for this.

emogothgworl
Hello people I have a question.

Cleaning fluid
Hello emogothgworl shoot.

emogothgworl
I'd rather not I just cleaned my hush puppy.

Scaleymothertrucker
What is the question wednesday

Emogothgworl
So I was going through the library's computer and wanted too see if they had any information on helium and how to use it best with its limits and I came across something called 'hentai'

Suckmorethanblood
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

Eujean
AHSHDHBFKSKAMF

Simpclair
UH SO WHO'S EXPLAINING THIS.

scaleymothertrucker
NOT ME.

Cleaning fluid
ME NEITHER

suckmorethanblood
I VOLENTEER AS TRIBUTE.

Simpclair
ANYONE ELSE.

Eujean
HELL NAH

thequeen
FUCK NO

Simpclair
BIANCA!

thequeen
IF UR GONNA SAY THERES KIDS HERE SHUSH HE KNOWS WHAT HENTAI IS THERES NO SAVING HIM NOW.

Cleaning fluid
She's got a point.

emogothgworl
Maybe I should just search it in the international web.

Suckmorethanblood
NONO I'M HERE WEDNESDAY I WILL TELL YOU DONT PLS.

emogothgworl
OK. Tell me.

Simpclair
Tell me
Tell me
T
T
T
T
T
Tell me

Suckmorethanblood
So you know cartoons right

Emogothgworl
Indeed.

Suckmorethanblood
The Asian version of a cartoon is called Anime.

Emogothgworl
Interesting.

Suckmorethanblood
And you know what happens when two (or more) people love eachother or just wanna have fun

Emogothgworl
A quick note that I do have a girlfriend.

Simpclair
WEDNESDAY

suckmorethanblood
AHHYHAJAA yeah so Hentai is that but in an anime version.

Emogothgworl
I'm most intrigued.

Scaleymothertrucker
That was quite a good yoko explication.

Suckmorethanblood
Yoko says thank you.

thequeen
*applauds*

Suckmorethanblood
*bows*

Eujean
Yall Wednesdays gone awfully quite.

Simpclair
Oh no.

Scaleymothertrucker
Shit

WEDNESADAY

suckmorethanblood
Ohhhh noooo

Cleaning fluid
Fuck.

Emogothgworl
What is it? I was just communicating with my parents.

Simpclair
Oh phew.

Emogothgworl
Enid when will you be returning? I am hungry and we said we'd go to eat together.

Suckmorethanblood
Caus along its only half as fun

Scaleymothertrucker
Dirty mind

thequeen
Dirty mind

Cleaning fluid
D
D
D

Suckmorethanblood
Dirty mind.

OK guys imma leave this here caus I need help and advise and who better to go to than strangers from the internet that are gay as shit and may or may not have gone through the same so here:

1.
Ok so imma write without effects caus yall know it's me so. There's this person and they're Bi. And we've been doin shit like watch stuff and whatever. So yeah. And they kinda have attachment issues. But like frfr. And I'm like tryna get them to like help them and shit but they like yk that Mikado game? We did that with a milky way and things have gone downhill from there. So I Fr like then and they're like flirty as shit and we often are like 'omg let's date' as like a kinda joke. Well for them it is maybe. And were like touchy and shit. But now they're always talking ab this guy and they rlly like him but they said they have like 2 crushes and won't tell me the 2nd one and that's like wierd anyway. Pls idk what to do (honest opinion idc what it is)

2.
So I have this other friend who's always like 'oh I'm straight' and that and obvi totally respect that. Caus like. Not rlly my business. Well kinda. But ykwim.
So yeah and she's like the Fr flirty and act gay and all that kinda straight so we tease her along like 'damn u gayy' and stuff well she's also friend with person from no. 1. (top) and they all came to one of my concerts and me and person from no. 1 (let's call them Jules) and I were rlly flirty as always like yk anygays. So since them this person has become alot more physically clingy. Look. I don't like physical touch unless it's from specific ppl. She is one of them but like she Fr be like over the top kinda stuff and that every since she saw me and Jules be rlly like touchy and even my bestie and I (said ironically not caus they're not my bestie but bc I never say bestie) even talked ab it. Idk what to do. Anygays that was it for now.

YOU ALL SLAY TYSM
(I have more comments than views on this thing which I find extremely hilarious)

BAIIIIIIIIIII

BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION.