What The Fuck Is Wrong With People

Ok no this is serious. It'll be talking ab more than one thing so yea.

1. Right-wing extremests.
So basically Nazis.
I will not be sensoring anything so if you get triggered with this tuff do not continue.
The Holocaust was a hareibke time for Jews, disabled people, Amputees, people who were openly part of the LGBTQ community and so many more.
But hearing people (take Kanye west as an example) talk about it like 6 million lives didn't mean anything is just straight up disgusting.
The fact that there are so many historical facts to prove that it happened but then people going around acting like they didn't know anything about it.
Im in Austria at the moment and if you ask some people they'll pretend they don't know.
(while wearing an iron cross on their jacket but that's sum else)
So yea please if you can copy all of this and put it here people can see it.
It's disturbing and disrespectful to ignore or even just to understate it.
Please.
That shit is massive.

2. Moonbin
As I may presume some of you have heard of Astros' Moonbin dying.
He took his own life at 25.
Reasons unkows but I don't think it isn't something to do with the Industry and the 'fans'.
Not even 24 hours later there's 'memes' going around and they're just disgusting.

Heres an example:

It's also not ok to compare his death to other idols

Dont around saying 'oh we must protect *enter idols name*' BECAUSE YOU'RE PROBABLY THE ONE STARTING SHIT.
(not you reading this unless u do all this disgusting stuff) you're probably the one who called Jennie Problematic, the one who got Soojin kicked, etc.
Please stop editing other fotos Jonghyuns funeral. Or memorial.
It's not funny, it's not a good idea and it's work and time you could be investing in other places.
BTW in not an Astro or shiner fan but here we are.

3. Jenna
Please. Give her a fucking break.
I mean look if I'd see her on the streets if panic too but running her over (not with a car or sum thank fuck) but storming her is not a good fucking idea. Please. And if she doesn't cooperate or sum u call her mean or problematic?
Bro. Bffr.
I know I'm in no position to say this but she be looking exhausted and shit so yea.

If u wanna add anything here's your chance:

BAI

-A