"look noah, i like you."

[<3]

"KENNEDY! WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST STOP!?" Nick shouts from behind me as I angrily walk down the beach.

tears fall down my face and I roughly wipe them away.

"KENNEDY!"

"WHAT NICK? WHY SHOULD I?" I turn towards him and shout back.

he's closer now so my voice becomes quiet.

"he doesn't like me Nick, I completely embarrassed myself."

"that's bullshit and you know it. everyone sees the way he looks at you, how can you not? I had to physically sit him down so he wouldn't come after you because I knew you'd rather me come talk to you than him right now. he almost fought me to come to you. you didn't see him not hesitate to go after you. you didn't see the concern or the anger he held in his eyes the second I stopped him. dude! you also didn't see the heartbreak written across his face. he is in love with you Kenny, how do you not see that?" he ends his speech, soft spoken, almost a whisper.

I violently shake my head while wiping the tears from my eyes. "I need to be alone. please just leave me alone." I whisper.

I can see the sad look in his eyes but I can't talk about it right now. I want and need some time to think.

"Nick, please!"

he lets out a sigh and nods his head. when he turns and starts walking back towards the boat, I walk a bit closer to the water and sit down.

not even a minute after I told Nick to leave, I hear subtle footsteps in the sand heading my way.

"Nick I told you leave me alone." I sniffle.

"I'm not Nick."

the voice startles me and I instantly know it's Noah.

I hold my breath before letting it out slowly, not looking at him.

"can I sit?"

"go for it, I'm heading back." I say as I try to stand up.

"please stay."

that's when I look at his face, I see the sad look in his eyes and instantly give in. I let out a soft sigh and sit back down with him next to me.

I turn my head in the opposite direction as tears fall down my face harshly. nothing is said between the two of us. it's just a silence that screams in my ears.

I take in a deep breath before finally looking at him.

"look Noah, I like you. I've liked you for a while and I," i pause not even wanting to speak anymore. "I shouldn't of kissed you, it was stupid and I'm sorry."

soft sobs leave my mouth and I can't even look at him anymore. then he grabs my hand I just stare at his hand encasing mine.

"Kennedy, please look at me." I hear the despair in his voice.

my eyes drift to his. his free hand touches my face as he wipes away the fallen tears.

my sight is blurry and the sad thing is that he's not so blurry. everything else I would want to see is blurry, but not him. my vision only seems to want to show him.

"don't apologize. you don't ever need to apologize for something like that. Kennedy, little Radiohead, you have encapsulated every part of me to no return. I want you to hear and believe every word I say, Kennedy. the kiss? it wasn't stupid nor will it ever be stupid to me. you have no idea how much it meant to me and much it broke me to see you walk away like that. your feelings aren't stupid either, remember that. your feeling are most important to me. I want to know how you feel, whether you hate my guts or not. I want to know them. you know why?" he asks looking into my teary eyes. I shake my head and he gives me a soft smile.

"because I love you. I am so in love with you and have been since that night on the swings. Kennedy, you are everything that I want and more. don't ever feel bad for liking me, I like you too."

i don't say anything. I just wrap my arms around him in a tight hug. one hand cradles my head and the other is wrapped around my waist.

we soon pull apart and I look him in the eyes and smile. he does the same.

"I beat you to our first kiss." I say with small laugh. he lets out a soft chuckle.

"that's okay, I'll just beat you to all the others." he says and kisses me in a way that showcased all of his emotions. it's sweet and gentle. hard and fervent. holds love and despair.

it's everything. it means everything and it holds everything.

——

it's kinda cheesy guys LOL