"remind me to beat your ass when I no longer have stitches."

[<3]

"alrighty, everything looks good meaning you are good to go ms. Morgans! remember stay off your feet for at least 3 weeks and don't soak the stitches, keep them dry for the first 48 hours. as of your hand, change the bandage everyday as well as cleaning the wound everyday. now take care, I'll see you in a few weeks to get the stitches removed."

I wait in my hospital room for my mom and Noah. my mom is currently filling out something and Noah is pulling the car up.

the nurses come in and situate me in wheel chair.

my mom meets me in the lobby. the walls are dull and sad. not an ounce of color to be seen other than the blue scrubs but it still screams dull.

my body feels gross from not showering but I know I won't be able to for a while, but I can take a bath in 2 days.

"mom?" she hums in response. "do I stink?"

both her and the nurse, pushing me out, burst into laughter and I look at them confused.

"I take that as a yes." I huff.

"no baby you don't, even if you did it's completely understandable." she smiles down at me.

"hey baby." I say to Noah when we get to the car.

"hey beautiful, you ready to be lifted?" he asks.

I nod and he lifts me up bridal style. he carefully places me in the passenger seat, making sure my feet are okay and that I'm okay as well.

he kisses me as he puts my seatbelt on causing me to giggle like a school girl.

we leave the hospital, heading towards his house. my mom following behind us.

"she really likes you." I say out of the blue.

"who?" he asks slightly confused on who I'm talking about.

"my mom." I give him a smile.

"oh yeah?" he asks looking at me quickly as a smile grew on his face.

"yeah."

——

"bitches I'm home!" I shout through the boys house when I'm carried in.

both Noah and my mom laugh a little as I hear I groan leave Nicholas's mouth from his spot on the couch.

"oh shut up, you know you missed me." I give him a cheeky smile.

"I could never." he dramatically gasps, getting up and following us. "we finished setting up the room last night to make it easier for your current condition."

"thank you." I say.

"no problem, now don't snore too loud or I'm gonna kick you out." he jokes.

"do it, I dare you." I challenge back.

he just shakes his head at me and we soon enter the guest room. Noah lays me on the bed, making sure that I'm comfortable enough.

"where's ozzi?"

"jolly and folio took both Harper and him to the park so he's tired when he gets back and doesn't jump on you."

I nod my head and then my attention turns back to my mom, "are you staying for dinner, momma?" i ask.

"oh I don't know sweetheart." she says. I already know she feels like she is intruding.

"come on, please momma! you aren't intruding, I promise." I beg.

she looks at the two boys who just nod their head in agreement, then she sighs.

"alright, only if I can cook."

she loves cooking and sharing her food with others. the boys were quick to agree on that. it makes me chuckle at how quick they were like "yeah, of course."

"Nick?"

"yeah?"

"remind me to beat your ass when I no longer have stitches."

"what? why?"

"I don't know, I just want to kick your ass."

my mom watches in amusement, Noah lets out a snort and Nick just stands there confused.

"be counting your days sir, because I'm already on it."