When i found you.

Hehe, new story already!~

Also, tubbo calls schlatt ''mama'' because he's to young to understand schlatt a male, but schlatt just goes with it.

Schlatt is also trans in this story, so if anything, at least you know he's trans-

[Tw's: abandonment]

Small whines and cries were heard from a distance, this had caught the rams attention, who's child is crying? And why weren't they trying to calm the child down?

Schlatt began walking to where he heard the crying, which is when he spotted a box on the sidewalk, he quickly rushed over and saw a young goat child crying inside the box. It had the name ''Tubbo'' on it. The ram quickly picked up the child and quietly hushed him, trying to get him to calm down.

Eventually, the child had calm down and clung onto the ram quickly. ''Mama..'' Was all that came out tubbo's mouth as he then babbled something else, small and quiet sniffling followed shortly afterwards.

What..? Did this child just call me mama!?

Schlatt got caught up in his thoughts that he didn't realize the child, tubbo, was falling asleep in his arms. He looked down into the box and grabbed the note in there, along with the bee plushy in there. He then read the note, wondering why parents would ever abandoned their own child.

′′Hello, whoever decides to take in tubbo, this child, take good care of him. I couldn't bare to deal with him any longer. Good day.′′

He stared at the note, eventually looking away as he began walking to the house, he wasn't expecting to even quackity home. The duck hybrid was always out gambling or out messing with wilbur. He unlocked the door before he walked inside, he realized he would need to buy some baby clothes and other stuff. He shrugged it off as he then locked the door behind him and walked upstairs. He decided to put tubbo to rest in his shared room with quackity,

He walked into his room, walking over to the crib he had in the room, the only reason he had it was because puffy would come over with dream a lot from when her was younger, so he pretty much kept it after those years. He put the sleeping child down as he walked off to find any clothes for tubbo, he had some from when dream was a child as well. He hummed and walked over to go changed the younger, once he did, he changed his own clothes and layed down to fall asleep.

The sun shined through the curtains as soft whines came from the young goat child, tubbo sat up in the crib as he babbled and pointed at schlatt.

''Mama!'' The child shouted, jumping up slightly as the ram lifted his head, looking over at the child as he sat up and yawned. He stretched slightly as he stood up and walked over to the younger, picking him up as he then walked downstairs, tubbo kept babbling as he poked at schlatt's nose. The ram scrunched up his nose slightly, walking to the kitchen as he grabbed a bottle for the younger, humming softly as he put tubbo down on the counter.

Tubbo giggled and watches as schlatt made him a bottle, his tail twitched slightly as his ears flickered slightly, he giggled more as he began babbling again. Schlatt eventually finished and picked up tubbo and fed him the bottle, quackity eventually stumbled into the house, which had caught both schlatt and tubbo's attention.

"Schlatt?" A familiar voice called out, of course, it was the duck hybrid, quackity. He stumbled into the kitchen, his gaze immediately fixed on tubbo, who was still drinking from the bottle, with the help of schlatt. "Schlatt, when did- where did the child come from?" he mumbled, his gaze going to the ram.

″I found him yesterday, he's only a baby! I couldn't just let him stay outside, besides, he would've gotten sick. So I'm glad I found him.″ Schlatt spoke, putting the bottle down as he rubbed the youngers back, looking over at the duck hybrid as he did.

"Ah, well, I'll be leaving shortly once again." He spoke, looking away as he walked upstairs to the bathroom and went to take a shower. Schlatt only sighed, he picked tubbo back up and fed him the rest of the bottle, he's been becoming a better person over the years. But quackity has started becoming more aggressive and abusive towards him, but he didn't care anymore.

He then put the bottle in the sink before he walked upstairs, going to his room as he then put tubbo down in the crib. He rocked the younger a bit as tubbo driften of to sleep, which lead to him smiling softly before he heard the door open behind him and a pair of arms wrapping around him. "Hey there schlatt~" Quackity smiled slightly, trying to do something as schlatt huffed quietly, pushing the other away. ″Quackity, not now. I'm busy focusing on tubbo, he needs to be taken care of.″ he mumbled, looking away from the other as he brought his attention back to tubbo, who was still sleeping.

Quackity frowned slightly, clearly already annoyed by the child as he looked away and walked off, not caring much as he walked out the bedroom. The ram only sighed softly, sitting near the crib as he looked at the younger, he was done with quackity doing whatever he wanted with him, he zoned out slightly before the younger began crying softly.

Schlatt quickly snapped out of it, picking up tubbo as he held him close, he stood up and layed down, laying tubbo onto of him as the goat child slowly calmed down. Tubbo eventually calmed down, falling back asleep as he listened to his ''mama's'' heartbeat, it calmed him down as he then closed his eyes and fell asleep. The ram smiled softly, grabbing the pacifier he had as he put it into tubbo's mouth.

The ram fell asleep himself, hugging the younger to make sure he was okay, quackity had left the house to go screw around with wilbur, like he always did. What was expected from the gambling addicted duck hybrid, nothing much, he was manipulative and abusive, no matter how much schlatt may have pleaded or tried to change the duck hybrid, he never changed.

The night had settled in as both the ram and goat fell asleep, quackity, he wouldn't be back anytime soon. He would be to busy giving wilbur a little "visit".

WOOOOOOOOOO FIRST CHAPTER BABY!! Hope you guys enjoy this first chapter, also, if you couldn't tell, schlatt and quackity are basically different from how others would probably explain or write about them-

Total words used in this chapter:1098

Love you all and stay safe!!

•Sammy!~•