Meeting new people!

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, CHAPTER THREE BABY! ENJOY!

[TW'S: Crying/overthinking, bad thoughts, mentions of abuse/torture, and mentions of starving, mentions of abandonment, and bullying.]

[Please take the TW'S I put seriously, if anything like those trigger you, then please, I'm kindly asking you to either leave or skip the parts that include them. Therefore, enjoy the chapter!]

The sun had risen up, the sweet sound of birds chirping and the beautiful golden sunlight had woken up the young goat child, he sat up and stretched, standing up as he then remembered what today was. ''I get to meet puffy today!!'' He got excited, running out his room as he saw schlatt was already awake, he was cooking breakfast. ″Ah, morning sleepyhead! Go get dressed, we're leaving soon.″ Tubbo nodded as he then ran back upstairs and took a shower before he put on knew clothes and went back stairs to the kitchen as schlatt had just finished making breakfast. He made the youngers plate as he hummed softly, walking over and giving him his plate. ″There you go my little bee! I'm going to go get dressed, I'll be back.″

The ram spoke, walking off as he went upstairs to get himself ready for the day, small hums escaped him as he got ready, combing out his hair as he then put on new clothes, still humming softly as he combed out his hair again, making sure it wasn't messy or ruined as he then walked downstairs to find the tubbo sitting down on the couch watching TV. ″Ah, my little bee, are you ready to go?″ The ram asked, grabbing his bag as he grabbed his keys as well, tubbo looked over and nodded. He turned off the TV before he ran over to schlatt, earning a small giggle from the ram, which he picked the younger up, walking out the house as he locked the door behind him.

Schlatt carried tubbo as he talked about the expectations and rules of the household puffy had made while living there. ″Make sure to clean up after yourself, okay my little bee?″ The ram spoke, earning a soft nod from the horned goat child, he overall was very nervous about meeting new people, his past experiences never turned out well.

The goat child backed up into the corner, being surrounded by three older children as they laughed at him, bullying him about his appearance as he began sobbing. ′′Oh look, the crybaby is upset and crying! Can't take a couple of jokes, FREAK! That's pathetic of behavior for someone your age, grow up!′′ One of them yelled, laughing more before they walked off, the child kept sobbing, not being able to contain his emotions as nobody seemed to notice him. Everyone had ignored him, simply not wanting to have to deal with him, resulting in him never experiencing any type of joy, he only experienced pain and suffering, along with bullying from others.

Tubbo, the horned goat child, stood in the hallway as he heard his parents arguing, nothing had changed from the days of this occurring behavior, he simply covered his ears, trying to find comfort in something else rather then listening to his parents arguing all the time. He was TO YOUNG TO BE GOING THROUGH THIS, WHY TREAT MY LITTLE BEE LIKE THIS?

↑ ––› XD  (XD is the one speaking at the end.)

Nothing was ever good for him, his parents had abandoned him and left to live new lives, they always blamed tubbo for problems he couldn't help or stop. He deals with ADHD, Anxiety, and an Eating Disorder. At this young of an age, it's going to cause more problems for this poor poor child, hopefully, my little dove can help him.

↑ ––› XD

Tubbo whined from discomfort, along with his ears and tail twitching slightly as well, holding onto schlatt tightly as he babbled something, not wanting to talk much since he was always restricted from doing certain things, his parents were never the best towards him. Schlatt seemed to notice the discomfort from the younger, coming to a stop as he began to sweetly talk to him. ″My little bee, what's the matter dear?″ He asked softly, feeling worried that tubbo had been feeling discomfort. '''Mm, what if they don't like me mama..?'' He mumbled quietly, remembering his past experiences as he sniffled quietly, nothing but bad thoughts and memories had swarmed his mind.

″Oh dear.. My love, I promise you that they'll absolutely love you, especially puffy, she always gets happy and joyful whenever she sees little ones, exactly like you.″ He spoke so softly, his voice sounded like honey. ''Mm..'' He only gave a simple nod, knowing the ram would never lie to him as he yawned quietly, chewing and biting on the ram's sweater as his tail wagged slightly. He always had bad biting problems, but schlatt never minded the younger chewing or biting on his sweater, of course, he's going to get tubbo something to help him instead of him always having the child biting his sweater.

They both of them eventually arrived at puffy's house, the ram gave a soft nod on the door as he waited patiently, humming softly while tubbo continued biting on the olders sweater. The sheep eventually opened the door after a moment or two, a soft smile on her face as he motioned for him to come in. "Ah, hello there schlatt! Is this the little cutie you were talking about to me that day?" She asked, closing the door as he spoke, locking it in the process as well. The ram gave a soft nod in return, rubbing tubbo's back to make sure he was okay and knew he was safe in this current moment.

"Wow, well, he's surely a cutie! I mean, look at him, you can't tell me he's not a cutie!" Puffy laughed softly, hugging the ram before she looked over at tubbo, smiling softly at him. "Hehe, hello there dear! I'm Captain Puffy, but feel free to call me puffy."  She spoke softly, her voice also was coated with a splash of honey, is that how everybody's voice had sounded? He gave a soft wave, yawning softly as his tail wagged slightly, earning small purrs from him. "Ah, schlatt, have you been feeding this little one? He seems more skinny than when I last saw him. What's been happening?" The ram sighed softly before speaking. ″It's all quackity's fault, he's not allowed in the house. I'm doing my best to try and get him to eat more. Quackity ruined my poor baby..″ He mumbled quietly, getting upset as he held the younger tightly, tubbo had zoned out, not listening to anything around him.

′′Motherrrr, ranboo is crying again!′′ A raspy voice called out, along with loud footsteps falling afterwards, a small ender child was being carried by someone, supposedly they were a ram as well, just his horns were cut and had stopped growing at it's second-third stage. "Oh for goodness sakes dream, give em here!" She sighed softly, talking the ender child into her arms as she gently rocked them, whispering quietly to them as she did. Eventually, they had calmed down from crying, leaning into her warmth more as he yawned quietly. Tubbo eyed (side eye :]) ranboo, his ears twitching slightly as he babbled quietly, wondering if that was the kid was ranboo, the one schlatt had informed him about. ″Tubbo buddy, we'll be staying the night, so I packed us some extras clothes and other things, okay?″ He spoke softly to the younger, earning a sleepy nod from the horned goat child as he yawned quietly.

Both children were layed down to sleep, ranboo was on his bed meanwhile tubbo layed on the extra bed in the room, schlatt and puffy talked for awhile. Meanwhile dream and foolish talked with each other as well, eventually going to talk to both schlatt and puffy. This went on for awhile, until puffy went to make dinner and schlatt had decided to take a nap, he checked on tubbo quickly before he decided to rest.

Goodnight my loves, eventually, things will get better, and I'm sorry my little bee, I'm sorry I couldn't help you sooner, I'm sorry. But you have a loving father, he's here to protect you.

———

WOOOOOOOOOO, I DID IT! NEW CHAPTER OUT TODAY! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF, NOW, I'LL MAYBE BE TAKING A BREAK, BUT LIKE I ALWAYS DO, I'LL STILL BE ON FOR A COUPLE HOURS BEFORE GOING OFFLINE!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chaper, if there's something you wanna suggest, go ahead and do it! I always love to hear from you guys, and since it seems you guys are really enjoying this chapter, I'll hopefully have another chapter out by tomorrow! Love you all and stay safe!!

Total words used in this chapter/story:1389