"A fucking light pole!"

Y/N POV:

I don't really know what happened to get me here but I think these reactions are a little over exaggerated.

 Right now I'm being flown in a literal helicopter for a medical emergency. 

All I last remember was passing the ball, taking a second to breath, then boom, a pole fucking falls. 

More specifically a light pole located on a local soccer field. 

Imagine hearing hearing people call 911 and saying "hurry to Lincoln park a pole dropped on a boy!". 

Like it's gonna be on news and the reporter gonna say "Soccer player Y/N L/N, has a pole dropped on him and is suffering horrible injuries". 

I'm sorry to keep repeating myself but a fucking pole! Not even getting hit by a car or something, just a light pole. 

I couldn't even feel any pain anymore my whole entire body felt numb.

I could feel some of my upper abdomen but nothing below the waist.

My legs, mainly my knees, looked horrifying. So I guess the gruesome sight could cause some reactions but shouldn't I be the one screaming and not people in the helicopter. 

People kept talking to me but I couldn't hear a damn word they were saying. It was either cause of the blood loss and dizziness the injury is giving me or because the helicopter is so damn loud. 

Probably both.

What felt like forever finally came to end when we landed on a roof. Probably the one of a hospital. 

After the helicopter landed everybody rushed towards me, asking me all kinds of things and hurriedly pulling me out and hearing the many "sorry, did that hurt" when bumping the stretcher on the sides while getting me out. 

I don't think emergency's like this were really thought out well.

Because it took the 7 people to carry me down about 5 floors of stairs from the roof. 

Like did they not think that when somebody landed the emergency helicopter the person would be on a stretcher or not be able to move. 

Even I would've planned for that. 

When we pushed through one of the entrance doors suddenly in the stairs I could tell it wasn't the first floor but I saw the people start to follow the signs saying 'Surgery rooms'. 

I started to actually panic. I just realized that I will never be able to play soccer again. If I'm lucky I might be able to walk.

The pain started to sink in. I probably didn't feel it for a while cause I was in shock. 

My knees looked like they were almost backwards. I don't know how any surgery could help me with this.

The people took a sharp left turn and busted through some doors. They all screamed immediate medical care in room 104 BK. 

They took me towards that room and outside of it there were many signs saying 'Precaution before entering' or 'Restricted area'. 

When I got in the room they undid all the buckles on the stretcher and carefully placed me on the bed looking thing. 

It was actually quite comfy. Besides the excruciating pain in my legs. 

One of the Surgeons grabbed my attention and said "Hi Y/N, I will be one of your surgeons today and will be providing two full knee replacement surgeries and be replacing many other ligaments. This will cause to have the whole joint in your knee to be replaced with artificial surfaces. This will be done because of the major deformity caused upon the knees."

I didn't have anything to say because I didn't really understand his mubo jumbo. 

After they seem to run some quick test on me or something like that the doctor initiated conversation  with me again.

"I am now giving you anti-inflammatory medication, heavy narcotic pain medications, and general anesthetic". He said.

It only took a few minutes before I could feel my eyes getting droopy and everything slowly became dark...

Word count: 725

Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions or something you want to happen later on don't  be afraid to ask! I open to almost everything! Also I swear the next chapter will be longer than this one. It was just a starting chapter!