5. ~ The dream ~

Play the song : Mr.Rager

You feel asleep and had a strange dream..........

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

You wake up but your not in your hut 'what's going on' you see Jake and see how tall he his compared to you 'huh when did he get taller last time I checked I got taller and was at his stomach atleast' you point to his stomach as you think to yourself but you don't see blue, you see pale skin color 'what? I'm not blue am I human? No I can't be I turned na'vi almost 4-5 months ago' Jake tells you to follow him, you follow him to a room that shows the young sullys playing together "you wanna be one of them?" Jake asked me "yeah" you start to walk toward them but then they disappear once you reach them, maybe they didn't disappear you did........

Your looking in a mirror that show your current body 'wait this is when Jake told me to call him dad' you look at your reflection for a minute, 'I really do hate not being normal' you then see Jake behind you. "Oh hey ja-" you were about to say but then Jake asked the same question again "you wanna be one of them?" 

"yeah"

"You wanna be one of them........." He asked you once more

"yeah?" you turn around and your not in the lab anymore, your in a fiery War field with a boat and your on a little island with an injured neteyam "NETEYAM!!" you run toward him as fast as you can but you disappear into a white box with flashing lights and memories that you don't remember of the experiments the sky people did on you everything is happening at once  you scream curl up on the floor and cover your ears, you were mortified by the pictures that were just shown to you, one memory is shown its of your dad, you uncover your ears and stand up with tears streaming down your face. He wasn't killed of a helicopter crash.......... He was killed by his own-........ You were pulled away from the white box (like grace) but the chaotic memories repeated continued on and on till you woke up crying and screaming.

"hey kid what happend" Jake is trying to help you calm down your curled up and are swaying back and forth on your bed "hey kid I'm right here, I'm here..." your hearing was blurry as well as your vision, your breathing quick but then you remembered what ao'nung taught you. You steadied your breath and calmed down a little. your hearing cleared up and you hugged Jake as tight as you could hoping he wouldn't disappear like the 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚 you just had. "I'm here kid, I'm real, I'm here...." His voice as gentle as can be. Neytiri is in the background just crying her eyes out covering her mouth. "Jake...... Don't leave me please......" You say weakly 

"Of course kid I won't leave" 

"ma jake...."  Neytiri puts her hand on jakes shoulder, Jake still hugging you and comforting you turns his head to look at her and sees the rest of the sullys standing there speechless, tuk was crying kiri was holding her, neteyam and Lo'ak just look worried and neytiri crying as well as tuk. You start to freak out when you look up and see neteyam you jump out of Jakes arms and run into neteyams "oh brother please don't leave me..." You say as your head is crying into his shoulder. "I won't sister" you hugs you back and Jake stands up and goes to talk to everyone except neteyam in a different room. 

°•

Jakes pov

°•

I bring everyone into a different room I start to talk " we don't talk about what happened just now, the last thing we need is for the hole village to think she's crazy ok?" Everyone nods and leaves, when we return to the main part of the hut and y/n and neteyam were talking in the corner y/n calmed down a lot and neteyams just listening to y/n