The Farewell

Elita One's P.O.V.

It had been a long fought battle and it had taken hours to fully subdue all the death eaters. After Voldemort struck me with the Killing curse in the Forbidden Forest, I remembered all my past lives including my first. I remembered Optimus and our sparklings, the war, as well as the deal I made with Primus. Still can't believe that I interacted with the deities of this realm. Interacting with Poseidon and Zeus, as well as Hecate and Hermes, was incredible. Being able to interact with a deity on a physical level was like being in Primus's presents again. Hopefully I'm summoned back home soon.

"Dracora! Come on we need to get to the hospital wing! Madam Pomfrey wants everyone who fought today for a full check up!" Hermione spoke up from behind me.

"Coming!" I call, while thinking 'Sweet Primus, how did she sneak up behind me like that?'

As I walked to the hospital wing I had a vision of Optimus finding Bumblebee and bringing him to Ratchet. Hopefully, Ratchet finds the emergency recording I encrypted and buried in Bumblebee's memory processor, about just who Bumblebee is. Knowing Optimus he'll try to keep his son physically close while being emotionally distant. Arriving at the hospital wing there was a lot of noise, a group of goblins ten strong. One of the goblins looked regal in appearance, while three others carried a chest each. The rest were obviously guards.

"My lord Ragnarok, may you blades ever be sharp and your coffers overflowing, it is an honor to see you once again. The last you saw me I went by the name Merlina though everyone just called me Emerys."I spoke in gobbledygook.

"May your gold ever flow and your enemies tremble before you. The honor is mine, m'lady. I have brought the three artifacts you left in my care, I wish to return them because the orb you gave us has activated." He returned in kind.

"So I've passed my trials and can finally return home to Cybertron? It has been many years since I have been in my true form. I know my original body was destroyed so I wonder how my new body is going to look?"

"M'lady may I insist on doing the ritual you insisted on us knowing?"

"Of course, but first let me sing my song of Genesis or of beginning." I state, which he bowed his head in ascent. Turning to address the others in the room. "I'm sorry everyone but I need to go. My Lord is calling me home. Lord Ragnarok is only here to do a ritual send off. I'll miss you guys more than you guys could ever know."

Just as I was about to start singing a large glowing sphere appeared in the room, which I immediately recognized as Primus. "My Lord Primus it is an honor to see you again. I am ready to return home so that I can help my Conjunx Endurae as well as reunite with my sparklings."

"Not just yet little one, your friends wish to come with you, I will grant them the ability to come with you but they will be as newborn sparklings. There are many who will die before the time, I am charging you with saving them and protecting them. Only when you feel your bond with your Prime nearly snap can you finally reunite with him. The first of many you will save are none other than First Aid and Perceptor, and with their help you will save thousands." Primus spoke with a calming voice.

"My Lord, let me explain your condition for them coming with me. I think you for this chance to have my friends with me when I need them."

"Of course my child."

Turning back to my friends I spoke with so much joy it shocked them. "Everyone this is Primus lord of creation and life from another reality, he can't take a physical appearance because of how large he is. I would estimate is about twice the size of the Earth itself. Now Primus has an offer which you should listen to carefully and consider your options. His offer is thus he would allow you to come with me on the condition that you become an infant of the species that I truly am, what I am is autonomous robotic organism commonly referred to as an Autobot which is a sub-species of the cybertronian species. Cybertronians are an extremely long lived species, a thousand years is nothing to us we could live for tens of millions of years and still be considered young. The oldest cybertronian ever recorded was Alpha Trion the last of the original 13.