One.

First Wednesday of March 2023

Present time

~

Marriage is never an easy thing.

You knew that, your mother told you the whole story and the reason why, after your father ran away with his mistress when you were in fifth grade school. You didn't really understand what was going on, but frequent fights, silent treatment, and emotional abuse in the household gave you some idea even before he was gone. You were too young when it happened, his lack of love and his absence didn't really make any difference for you.

Your mother tried to fill the gap in the father's role as best as she could, while struggling to provide for her family. Financials had always been an issue for the two of you, having barely enough every month to make ends meet.

When you married Jimin, you thought that money would be the least of your problem, you didn't need to worry about paying the bills anymore.

That, and other benefits that come from your status as the wife of Park Jimin.

From your row of designer bags and clothes, membership to prestigious clubs and gym as well as generous tab in designer stores that you sometimes got indecisive on what to buy just to kill the boredom. And the white BMW Jimin gifted to you on your birthday last year.
Your diamond wedding ring alone can buy you a small house in your hometown, and you often bumped over several celebrities on your morning walk around the enclosed private residential area you currently stay in.
You have two helpers at your disposal, one personal shopper and assistant, as well as a driver to take you places during when Jimin isn't available.

It's exactly the life that you'd dreamed about since you were a child.
Money can't buy happiness they say, but you bet those people have never been in a situation where they have to scrape an empty biscuit tin can for dimes to buy food.
Because for you, money is certainly the thing that brings the pretty smile on your lips.

Besides your husband, of course.

Marrying him is the best decision you have ever made in your entire life.