Chapter 10

Aadhitya walks down after got ready to office. Lakshmi and Aarohi arrange the dinning table. Arjun Kumar, Nandha and Ram sit there while discussing some thing.

Lakshmi: vaa Aadhi, vanthu ukkaru saapidu polaam 😊? ( Come Aadhi, sit and you will go after have your breakfast)

Aadhitya: nodded his head and sit there. He looks Aarohi face and wait for her serving. But Aarohi served the trios expect Aadhi.
Aadhitya thought: enna iva enna kandukkave maatengura? Enaku serve pannavum illa 😔?
( What happened to her? Why she doesn't see me? Why she doesn't serve to me? )

Aarohi thought: nethu epdi ellam pesidu ippa paaru enna paarkiratha 😒. Indaiku unkaluku saapadu illa 😒. ( You talked too much yesterday. But you still watch me after that 😒? Today, there is no food for you 😒 )

Lakshmi saw this and told Aarohi to serve the breakfast for Aadhi. Without any option she goes near him and serves the breakfast which she made.

Nandha: Enna ma innaiku ethan visheshama, ippidi niraiya dish samaichirukeenka? Dosai, idli, sapathi, chutney, saambaar apuram carrot halwa 😋😋😋😋.
( Is today any special mom? You cooked so many dishes 😋😋)

Ram: Indaiku vaiyiru fulla saapida vendiyathu thaan 😋😊. All are our favourite. Carrot halwa is Aadhi's favourite.
( I have all these dishes fully)

All are eaten and praised the cooking. Aarohi looks Aadhitya, who silently eat all the dishes.

Arjun Kumar: Lakshmi indaiku yaar samaicha? Ithu nee samaikala 🤔?
( Who prepared the breakfast Lakshmi? You didn't prepare it. )

Lakshmi: sariya sonnenka, indaiku naan samaikala, Aarohi thaan ithellam samaicha 😊. Enna ava oru velaiyum seiya vidala 😒. ( You said correct. I didn't cook today. Aarohi cooked all dishes. She didn't allow me to help her)

Aadhitya don't lift his face. Others praised her cooking while Aadhitya finished his breakfast and went to wash his hands.

After that Aadhitya , Ram and Nandha went to office. Arjun Kumar and Lakshmi went to their room. After washing the all vessels Aarohi also went to her room. She felt lonely in her life first time. Aarohi is missing her Anuma, Rose and her orphanage. And her heart is really want to meet the children. This is new to her. She searches her phone all where but she doesn't get it.

Aarohi: En phone enka poochu 🤔? Oruvella orphanage laye vidudu vanthidano 😮. Ippa naan epdi avanka ellarodaiyum pesurathu 😒?
(Where is my phone gone? If I missed in our orphanage? How I'm going to speak with them now? )
Enna avaru saapadu pathi ondum sollama podar, Rose sollurathu sarithaan he is Hitler 😒😔. ( He didn't talk about my cooking. Rose words are correct 😒😔. )

In Aadhitya's Office.

Adhitya and Ram readied one finance chart for their next project. While Nandha attending the conference call with some foreign investors. Suddenly one phone is stated to ring.

Nandha: he mute his mike and dei Aadhi muthale antha phone aa answer pannu 😒.
( Aadhi first answer the call. )

Ram: Ithu yaarda phone, ringing tone different aa irukku.  ( Who's phone this? The phone ringing tone is different)

Aadhitya looks the phone. And he identified that phone is Aarohi's. And he answered the call without notice the caller ID.

........... : Endi unaku phone answer panna ivalavu nerama edupppa? Naan vera payanthidan 😒? Epdi irukka antha Hitler unna ethaavathu pesinaana? Solludi hello hello irukiya nee muthale line la?
( Why were you take so much time for answering my call? I'm scared because of you. How are you? Is that Hitler  scolded you? Hello are you there? )

Aadhitya: looked the id. Hello naan Aadhitya pesuran, Aarohi phone ennada thaan irukku. ( I'm Aadhitya's speaking. I have Aarohi's phone)

Rose: En Aaru phone en unka kida irukku 😤? ( Why do you have my Aaru's phone with you? )

Aadhitya: she is fine and anything important do you want me to inform her?

Rose: no

Without any reply Aadhitya cut the call. Ram and Nandha look at him shockingly. He lifts his eyebrow as what? They both shaking their heads as no and started to do their work.

Aadhitya, Nandha and Ram returned to their house at 12.30 am . Because they had to submit the finance report today. All went to their respective rooms for fresh up. Aadhitya is stopped by his father while he is going to his room.

Arjun: Aadhi stop. Please don't wake up Aarohi. She waited for your return for almost 3 hours. Lakshmi told her to eat and sleep. So don't disturb her okay.

Aadhitya: okay dad, en neenka velila nikireenka? Amma enka?
( Why are you standing here dad? Where is mom? )

Arjun: un amma sarre maathura so athuthaan 😊? Bathroom la maathina dress wet aayidum ello 😊.
( Your mom is changing her saree in our room. So I'm standing here. Her dress will get wet if she changes in bathroom right 😊)

After few minutes Lakshmi comes there.

Lakshmi: vanthideenkala poi change pannidu vaa, saapadu eduthu vaikuran . ( You came. First go and change your dress. After come your freshup. I will serve the dinner 😊 )

Aadhitya noded his head and goes to his room. Aarohi is sleeping in the floor, she spreaded on cotton blanket on the floor and slept there. Aadhitya felt guilty for his previous night behaviour. And he takes some night wear and change. After that he went to down and have the dinner with his friends. Then he came to his room.

Aadhitya thought: shit, naama nethu koncham rude aa avakida behave pannidamo 🤔? Etho ava venumne seiyura maathiri ninaichidan. Okay inime koncham paarthu handle pannalam. After that he went to his bed and slept.
( I behaved very rude to her yesterday. I thought she did all that wantedly. Okay I will handle it hereafter)

Sorry for the short chapter, I got some assignments 😒😔. So I will update short chapters for two days. Please forgive me 🙂🙏.