The Gamer, The Valkyrie And The Maid

[Sieg POV]

Kiana: *Happy Tuna Noise* This is so delicious!

Mei: *mutter* This is better than mine if I do be honest.

Bronya: Bronya agree with subject Mei and Baka Kiana.

The three of them said as they eating the cake I freshly baked. See they smile make me smile as I feel happy somehow.

When I looked at them, it kinda remind me of something. A memories of when I spend my time together with my friends.

I can still remember it when I spend my time with them as we talk, joke and eating together. I miss that feeling.

Mei: Sieg?

Sieg: Hm, Yes?

Mei: Why you looking… sad?

Kiana: Yeah! You look happy before but now you looking sad somehow.

Bronya: Bronya acquired Subject Sieg to tell the true.

Sieg: *sad smile* It's nothing. It just… seeing you three happily eating and closed with each other… it kinda remind me of my friends.

Kiana: Oh.

Mei: *concern* Can't you just call them?

Sieg: It… impossible.

Bronya: *curious* Why Subject Sieg though it is impossible?

Kiana: *concern* Are they… dead?

Mei: Kiana! Don't say such a thing!

Bronya: Baka Kiana!

Kiana: I… I am sorry! I don't mean that.

Sieg: *chuckle* No, it is okay.

It kinda cruel to say they are dead because I the one who died. Maybe…

Sieg: They not dead… they just… missing.

Mei: I- I see. Sorry to bring this up, Sieg-san.

Sieg: *smile* Like I said, it's okay.

The three looked at each other as they look back at me who sitting behind the counter. I just wave at them with a smile signal that I am fine. I can still see that they have a concern look on they face. I sigh at this as I surely feel sad though.

*Ring*

… but it time to back at business. I put my professional smile and greet a new customer.

Sieg: *smile* Welcome to my humble Café of Nascita. It an honour to meet and serve you, dear customer.

[Customer: 5/100]

Well, it gonna be a long way to achieve my wish though.

[3rd Person POV]

Kiana, Mei and Bronya paid for they food and drink as they kinda shocked that the price is so cheap despite it heavenly taste. They then said they farewell to Sieg but Sieg told them to wait.

Moment later, Sieg come with a box of cake as he said he will also gave it to the lucky 100 early customer.

Kiana: *eyes sparkling* Thank you Sieg-san!

Mei: *bow* Thank you for give us this Sieg-san.

Bronya: *nod* Bronya appreciate subject Sieg kindness as Bronya will come here again.

Sieg: *smile* Really? Then I wait then.

Kiana: To be honest, I have a question.

Sieg: And what is it?