𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

⋇⊶⊰⊱⊷⋇⊶⊰⊱⊷⋇⊶⊰⊱⊷⋇⊶⊰⊱⊷⋇

Y/n L/n, a 25 years old woman. One of the brightest and youngest individuals to train as a neurosurgeon in the US.

Back when she was a kid, she was the innocent brightest kid you'll ever see. She decided that in the future, she would be a doctor to help those people in need. Of course, her parents were okay with whatever dream she had in mind, but hearing from their child that she wanted to be a doctor, they were beyond happy, especially her father.

Her father always wanted to be a doctor as well. But was unable to do so since his family lacked the resources. He was pleased to learn that his daughter aspired to become a doctor since, in his mind, she would be the one to fulfill his long-lost goal.

At the age of 15, that was the time she decided to be a neurosurgeon. She was fascinated by how the nervous system works. She always wanted to study everything about the nervous system. However, she consistently claims that she-- "has no time in her life."  Yeah, "no time" my ass. She'll be just laying in her bed doing nothing, being lazy, having no sleep schedule, love's to eat any cuisine she can find or see, falling for imaginary characters who aren't even and will never be real, etc. 

But who can blame her? She was a teenager, after all, it's normal for teenagers to fantasize and do crazy shits.

But later on changed, a year later, she pursued it and began to study the beauty of the nervous system. And with every information she read, it remained in her mind. But sadly the petrification happened and was not able to go to college. 

On the bright side, she was revived! Thanks to Ishigami Senku for making and sharing the revival fluid! (She was revived when the place already have buildings and more just like the modern era) Without any doubts, she entered college because of her passion for becoming a neurosurgeon. As soon as she entered college, she made every effort to succeed and complete her college degree. She then went to medical school and completed a year's residency before starting her career as a neurosurgeon. She was one of the youngest neurosurgeons in the field! She was able to become famous as a result of her hard work.

After a week, several organizations suggested Y/n work with them due to her skill as a neurosurgeon. An organization; a renowned hospital in Tokyo Japan. The company suggested a great deal. They are willing to pay $200 per hour in a shift and don't have to worry about where she could stay cause they will handle it, she was happy.

But she was unable to accept the offer right away since this made her hesitate. The company is aware of her situation, and the transaction is still valid if she ever changes her mind. Which made her happy.