𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

'𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚌𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍!'

3rd persons POV

"Miss? Are you alright?"

Y/n hurriedly got to her feet, "Ah! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?"

The man began to speak, eventually glancing at Y/n, "Ah yes, thanks for your concern, miss... How about you? Are you alright?"

"Ah, yes, thank you for asking," Y/n replied

Y/n then glanced at the already spilled coffee at the side and began to speak, "Oh shit, you're coffee.." grabbing a tissue, she cleaned up the mess, picked up the cup, and put it in the nearest garbage. "I'm so sorry about the coffee... I'll give you a new one, my treat. Well, if that's okay with you." Y/n said, "Well if you insist. But judging by your run earlier, aren't you late for work?" The man questioned the girl

"Ah, don't worry about it," Y/n said, now having a shy smile spread over her lips while walking with the man to a cafe. Minutes after buying the said coffee, she saw a guy with bicolored hair of black and white talking to the guy she bumped into.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. Ignoring the questions she had in mind, she approached the man she bumped into.

"Uh, mister? Here's the coffee I promised. I'm so sorry again about earlier." The woman smiled at the man, leaving with a nervous laugh on her lips. "Ah, thank you. It's alright. It's both our fault for bumping into each other." the man returned the smile while grabbing his new coffee.

"Who's the lovely gal here Senku-chan?" The bicolored male spoke, eyeing the female.

"Beats me," Senku said shrugging "Just some girl who ran into me," Senku continued sipping his new coffee. 

"Wait.. Senku? Have I heard that name before..?" The h/c haired woman spoke thinking deeply until it hit her, "Ishigami Senku?! As in the person who revived civilization from scratch?!" The girl pointed her index finger to the green-tip-haired man.

Senku gave the girl a small chuckle and a nod.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Mr. Ishigami!" With her eyes still wide, overjoyed with her discovery she turned to the bi-colored male and pointed at him. "Asagiri Gen! One of the Five Wise Commanders right?!" Y/n beamed smiling, "In the flesh~" Gen replied with a wink.

Y/n stared at the two with stars in her eyes. 'This is so cool!'

What felt like minutes for the h/c-haired woman. But believe it or not, turns out it's already been hours since she let her excitement out. Completely forgetting about her job at the hospital. How silly of her, this is why her brothers sometimes use this and avoid her becoming distracted with things since she occasionally forgets her original plans. Well mostly.