Chapter 2

SERVER UNLOCKED

The night was cold and dark, the only thing lighting peoples path was only the moon's beautiful gaze and the dimly lit lanterns on the small paths leading into caves, houses, mountains and of course the paths that lead to nowhere all together...

Those paths were created by the new creators, meaning the sisters since they have been first people to find it after years and years of being deserted and left in darkness to thrive on its own...

Animals, monsters, insects, and many kinds of mystical creatures roamed the empty lands of the smp, some were fighting dominance and leadership, while others fleed away from the reckless mobs like creepers,zombies and skeletons that endlessly keep searching for a poor soul ready to be consumed and send to the heavens or the fiery pits of hell, ready to be blessed by kindness and love or sent to burn in eternal flames and agony...

And mostly the world and many secrets it couldn't share with it's many subjects it circled around....like air... oxygen many creatures need to live and thrive like their land used to do many many years ago all on it's own while it was still alone....searching for a new life it can help live in peace like itself used to do....

A couple hours passed (at the middle of the night), Sasha and Kris left together to some further away caves since all the others near by were filled with copper and coal, plus they were already stacked with those.

Kris didn't want to waste time looking around the caves she went in at least hundred times before, there was no use going to those cave anymore but as Kris likes to say "The further, the better" that was supposed to be her motto.

While Kris and Sasha already left, Tori  was stuck on night patrol all alone but at least she had her dog Cyclops, her weapons and her good fighting skills and fast reflexes.

-"Ugh I can't believe Kris would do that! Yeah I know I'm probably very dramatic, but how can I not?! She just changed her mind AND the rules! And why? Because she is a selfish, childish, ignorant, stupid bit- *BARK!*...ok... I'll calm down *sigh* this really isn't like me, is it Cyclops? *Bark!*....you know that isn't really helpful right now..."- Couple hours later the sun was already out..

Cyclops was already in deep asleep. He doesn't have that much energy through the night as his owner, because unlike his owner, Tori is wide awake! She didn't feel tired the whole night and she still isn't which felt very strange, anyone even night owls would grow tired at night and try and fall asleep but Tori....she was wide awake, not even dark circles under her eyes which was even more weird....something.wasn't.right...

Kris and Sasha weren't back yet and normally Tori would start worrying that her sisters haven't returned, but as she knows the girls went on a trip far away she knew her sisters have probably traveled for at least a whole day.

They have explored many caves around their village, that shouldn't have to worry Tori though "it's fine!" She said to herself, but she been knew... something bas was about to happe-*BOOM!!!*

Meanwhile couple hours ago...

-"Welp... we're lost!"- Sasha exclaimed while Kris was looking around for a cave, and why wasn't she worried? Because they weren't lost...

Sasha was just dramatic and bored...(Pray what's left of Kris's little sanity 🙏) -"Stop being dramatic Sesh we aren't lost, we are just looking for a cave...gosh why did I bring you with me...?"- Kris whispers, barely enough for Sasha to hear, Sasha looks at Kris and says-" Because you loooove meeee~~~!"- Sasha yells in a singing tone, -" Mhmmmm....i could have chosen anyone else but nooo I had to chose you! Why no-..."- suddenly a red glow meets Kris's eyes-"....Kris...Kris you ok?"- Sasha whispers concern growing on Sasha's face...

Kris's POV:
-"I didn't...I didn't know there were ruby gems in Minecraft?"- I said to Sasha not taking my eyes of it....I didn't know why but I was alluring.... it's like....like it was calling out to me...-" Well I don't know, I think there aren't supposed to be any, but let's just leave it and explore the cave, we have already explored like 6 on the way here."

- Sasha said to me,but...the thing is I haven't got anything but diorite I didn't have much luck today, OH! Maybe I'll get to mine that ruby! Oh this is exciting! I don't know WHY I'm excited but i certainly am!"- End.

TO BE CONTINUED....
SERVER LOCKED