Chapter 5 2/2

SERVER UNLOCKED

Still Rachel's POV

Kya...she looked like a ghost and an animal queen of some sorts and as the rest of my sister's, she look beautiful

she looked like a ghost and an animal queen of some sorts and as the rest of my sister's, she look beautiful

(Imagine the first pic BUT she has the hat from the bottom pic and she isn't glowing)

Kya's hair and eyes stayed the same but her legs and arms were covered in ancient writings...I'm not sure what they mean tho..... which scares me.

And me? I haven't changed that much my hair and eyes stayed the same, but my outfit did aaand it pretty much looks like an archer outfit

(Rachel knows what she looks like because she was in the house next to a full body mirror)

(Also imagine a bow and arrow and different hairstyle)

But now we have to wait for Millie to arri- SLAM....nevermind she just broke don't our door and by the look of it she didn't exactly change.

She looked exactly the same, probably because she was further away from the town and the blast probably couldn't reach that far.

But still....I don't....I don't understand anything...ow.....my head hurts...

....but wait...if she didn't get hit...why did she look so panic- -"IS EVERYONE OK?!"-

Millie caught my sister's of guard as she yelled, she made everyone jump up from their seats alarmed, Hailey spoke up for me.

-"Well  except from getting hit with a red blast and the sudden change in clothing and our missing sisters, besides that we are all fine."-

Hailey said with sarcasm dripping in her voice...-"What? But...I heard someone scream just a second ago..."- uhmmm I'm sorry what?...

-"Mills, hun none of us spoke for at least 10 whole minutes and if it was someone from the village we would have know and probably would have heard it too so....I don't know what you hear honey but...that wasn't us. It was silent until you came in"-.

Ashley spoke in a calming voice, and everything that she said was true.. something is bad is going on....I can feel it...

-"Millie....are you ok?"- I asked my baby sister....-"Well...I mean...yes I am but I definitely heard someone scream....and also laughing and the same time, it really sounded like on of us, I promise!"-....what....the fuck?

-"Don't worry sugarcube we understand....maybe the blast DID hit you too but I guess it just slightly touched you....hmmm weird"-

Tori said and I silently agreed it was weird....very weird. -"Agreed sister....very weird..."-

After that....it was silence once again and I could tell everyone was creeped out....End

SERVER LOCKED

:)