pt.2

(Day, 1 on the japan or the planet earth you where walking around and saw someone a guy who likes to eat dorayaki a charming man with a beautiful smile you walked up to him and said.)
Lady Y/n:Hello do you know a place to stay on???
??? :Oh wow you look nice! well btw ik a famous hotel its (Insert a hotel name) down town!
Lady Y/n:Would you mind if you would accompany me on finding it?..
???:Ofc i can well im Manjiro Sano
you can Call me mikey:)!
Lady Y/n:Oh pleasure to meet you mikey-kun:) im Y/n L/N
Mikey:Beautiful name actually:)!
I will escort you now:)..
(Mikey escorted you on the way to the hotel and you saw the hotel it was so amazing and beautiful then mikey said)
Mikey:*Chuckles* You like it? you can go now cause uh- i need to do something.
Lady Y/n:Oh thank you Mikey-Kun can i pls get your number? (There is a phone in yalls planet or dimension)
Mikey:Ofc its ********
Lady Y/n:I will call you when i get to my room! :) good luck with your work or something?

(You go in pay and go to your room unpack your things taked a bath and called mikey to come over and mikey arrived around 7:30p.m And yall watch romantic couples moviess and sad movies yall cannot stop crying the tissue was running out then yall stop watching and pass out/Fell asleep.)

hope yall enjoyed im bored so yeah