EXPLANATION

SP cleared his throat and walked towards Siva looking at her as he sat before her on the bed making her sigh "I know I scared the hell out of you but I guess you understand what happened".

"No! I don't understand Siva. I told you stop talking to ghosts didn't I. You nearly died the last time" SP raised his voice.

"You knew she could do it?" The King of Thanjavur Rajashekar Wadiyar asked.

"Ofcourse it runs in our blood line" CP said.

"What? But..how?" Mahi asked.

"Like the Wadiyars (Thanjavur royal family) can move the things with mind, like Bhairyas ( Karnataka royal family) control mirrors and like Pandians (Tamilnadu royal family) has shadow manipulation skills and the Raayalas whose power is electrokensis" SP explained.

"We thought your family is specialised in war tactics" Rudra said.

"That's the skill we learnt and improved in but our family's ability is to communicate with the dead" CP revealed.

"So! You also communicate with them?" Hima asked making CP shake his head.

"No! I end them when they cross the line which I should've done with your great grandmother long back" CP stated making everyone shiver at his cold voice.

"So Siva see them and talks with them while you hunt them down and what about his majesty?" Pallavi asked.

"I study them and sometimes make them do works for our sake" SP said making everyone raise their eyebrows at the supernatural family.

"Fuck! And here I thought I wouldn't see anyone so abnormal than Deva" The Prince of Thanjavur HariHara Wadiyar said shaking his head as he looked at Siva,CP and SP.

"So? When did you start seeing my grandmother?" The King asked after hearing everything.

"We converted a royal villa into a library a few years back and we found a few things of our ancestors so we decided to put them on display that's when I found my great aunt's things since it's her villa gifted by her father on her birthday" Siva explained.

"So you found my great grandmother's picture in your great aunt's things" Rudra concluded.

"It's not just a picture,it was a lot more. They were best friends and yet her name was never mentioned, that's just so sad..." Siva trailed off.

"So you wanted to find out why. That's the reason you made sure I listen to that show and invite you here" The King stated looking at Siva.

"I see why you are King now and it's not just the looks" Siva said making the King glare.

"So you are like a viel to the ghost world then. Wow! That's so cool" Rudra said making everyone look at him as if he's gone mad.

"Since it's your ability it's okay for you to see the ghosts but why is Deva involved in it?" VR asked making everyone wonder the same thing too.

"You should ask him yourself. He came in between" Siva said.

"Inbetween? That means you never knew my grandson before you came here?" VR asked.

"I've heard of him but never met him before" Siva honestly answered making everyone frown at the bond between Siva and Deva.

"Surely, what he did before didn't seem like you didn't know him before" HariHara Wadiyar stated.