Chapter 20

Aditi looked at him and gulped her tears, Seri na apro call pannaran she said. Aadarsh nodded his head and she disconnected the call immediately as she wasn't not able to control her tears.

She closed her eyes and tears started to roll down from her eyes remembering his sudden change which was caused due to his fear. She knew that he was struggling in between his heart and mind. She sat on the bed and started to think. She shook her head to avoid unnecessary thinking which was caused due to pregnancy hormones. She remembered Sathya Moorthy and called him immediately as she felt it was right for these duo.

Sathya Moorthy was sitting on his rocking chair and thinking about Aadarsh. He saw his mobile and a small smile crept on his face.

Aditi: Thatha thoongalya she asked as she knew in India it was almost 10.

Sathya Moorthy: Ennala thoonga mudila Sai enga avanoda intha konja matramum marubadiyum poirumonu bayama iruku he said.

Aditi: Nama romba seikarama ipa thaniya vittu thappu pannarom she said.

Sathya Moorthy: Enaku athu thaan thonuthu he said with a worried tone.

Aditi: Neenga poi avaru kooda irunga thatha ipa avara thaniya vita he will be back to his square. Apro nama marubadiyum modhala irunthu avara seri panna arabekanum. Athu ilama it was your turn thatha poi pesunga thatha everything will be solved when we talk out of our hearts. It's time to get back your old Aadarsh, she said. Sathya Moorthy's mind went back to olden days how he will keep on calling him whenever Gauri scolds him. A drop of tear fell from his eyes.

Aditi: Thatha she said.

Sathya Moorthy: Na pathukaran Sai, he said and disconnected the call.

Aditi: I hope everything will be solved between them she thought and went to get refreshed.

Meanwhile on the other Aadarsh went to his room and laid on the bed without even changing. He closed his eyes but Aditi's teary face flashed in his mind. He sat up again and rubbed his face with his palm. His heart screamed at him to convey his missing feeling to her but his mind showed his fear in front of him without his knowledge his head automatically nodded as no. He went to the balcony and stood staring at the star which she showed as Gauri last night. Tears started to flow from his eyes as his mind kept on flashing her pale face. His heart screamed at him to convey his missing feeling to her but his mind showed his fear in front of him without his knowledge his head automatically nodded as no.

Aadarsh: Ma you knew I am trying but again my mind went back to the day how you left me all alone. I was not able to come out of it he said and cried hard sitting on the couch.

Aadarsh: I know that I am hurting her everytime by giving hope to her. Na epa ellam mathavanga mathiri iruka nenaikarano apa ellam ennoda bayam enaku munadi varuthu he said. He closed his eyes feeling a gentle breeze touching his face. That breeze conveyed that everything was going to change in his life. He laid on the couch. Sathya Moorthy came and stood near him.

Aadarsh sat up quickly wiping his tears and stood up. Sathya Moorthy pulled him for a tight hug and cried as he was not able to see him in this state.

Aadarsh cried on his grandfather's shoulder. After seeing a person beside him he felt relaxed and his fear went away from him.

Sathya Moorthy: Kanna enna manichuru da he said and cried hugging him tightly.

Aadarsh: Thatha please thatha enna epavum pola thaniya vitutu poirathenga he said.

Sathya Moorthy: Ila da na poga matan poga matan na apa paanna thappa ipa panna matan unaku entha kastamu vara koodathu nee etha pathu asai patu yengi nikka koodathunu nenachu neraya unkaga kaasu sethu vechan ana antha ithula unna ellanthutan he said and parted from the hug.