Innocently Annoying {Part 2}

Before you get a little confused! I'm setting this after a little timeskip to next day I'm just dealing with school rn so it's going tk take a bit to constantly update

I woke up from my sleep from David shaking me awake. 'Wakey wakey [Y/N]! We have to get up before the campers do.' David exclaimed as he let you get up. "Could I go for a shower first?" You asked the redhead as he nodded. You could hear gwen sleeping from the bed she was having her "lady sickness" as David told you yesterday. Your feet tapped against the floor and you pulled out a change of clothes , shampoo, towel and body wash you then headed to the shower area and set your clothes aside and brought your towel and soaps you but the towel on a hanger and turned on the shower and walked out to get it heated up. Slowly you removed each piece of clothing you had on and went back in the shower. You stood still for a moment your now wet [H/C] [H/L] getting on your face your thoughts coming and going. You snapped out your thoughts to someone else entering probably David since it was like 5 A.M. you started washing your body and then your hair. You got out towel around your waist greeted by a man who looked like David but a diffrent colour pallet and in all white. You rubbed your eyes and he was gone. You shook your head and got dressed. Walking out towel on your head you just went to the mess hall where David told you he'd be every morning. You got your food and walked to David. 'Hey David?..' you said softly. 'yes?' 'Was there ever a man who looked like you? But blonde blue eyes..and well pale as paper?..'  once ou asked that David froze choking on his food. 'I guess there was this one incident or two with him..those are story's for another time!' He exclaimed. You two sat in silence for the rest of breakfast.

MINI TIMESKIP TO WHEN YOU GUYS FINISH BREAKFAST.

We went tent to tent waking up the campers once you reached maxs tent and opened it you were greeted with a whipped cream pie to your face. I guess they found the stuff you brought anyways you grabbed maxs arm but he smacked you off laughing at you. You were ready to just see red but luckily you got up and just left before you erupted. You couldn't help but think about how bothered David seemed while talking about the guy who looked like him though he never told you his name. You spaced out and you stopped walking lost in thoughts after what seemed like ages though only 10 minutes you felt a big hand on your shoulder you turned around out of reflex and punched him in the stomach sending him to the floor groaning and you just realised. You. Punched. The. Owner. Of. This. Camp. You quickly helped up Campbell. Sure you were tall and a lil broad but he was taller than you. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to you just kinda snuck up on me.." You pouted and helped him up.