Chapter 3

A year later.

I was cleared just two months ago to continue my dancing career. I was so happy that I started to do a small dance right there but as much as i want it to, I couldn't bring myself to do it. It's been a year since my accident happened and I feels like it was just yesterday. I went to the dance studio that we opened in LA just 4 months ago to try to at least dance a bit and help the choreographer with teaching. We did keep the dance studio back in Fallbrook since more and more people decided to join. I go there to just hype up the students and give them advice to some.

Y/N: that was amazing you guys!
*you clapped as they turned off the music*
Choreographer: that's the end of class you all did amazing today
Y/N: I'm beyond happy for every single one of you
*you started to clap again & everyone as well*
Choreographer: don't forget tomorrow is Friday which means what?
Students: FREESTYLE FRIDAY
Choreographer: that's right so I'll see all of you tomorrow bye guys

They all got their things and left the room empty. I stayed behind to do some paperworks for a while. There wasn't a single day that I don't try to go back to dancing no matter how hard I tired I can't.

*your phone started ringing*
Y/N: ughh
*you answered*
Y/N: yes Angiee
Angiee: where are you?
Y/N: at the dance studio doing paperwork why?
Angiee: you said you were gonna end early today
Y/N: yeah but I stayed a bit longer you know I always do so why you being worried?
Angiee: because it's been a year since you're accident and I don't want it to happen again plus we're late for your sister's show
Y/N: oh fuck okay I'll be there in 20 minutes want me to pick you
Angiee: well you did take my car so yeah I want you to pick me up
Y/N: alright just be ready and get my stuff please I'll get ready over there
Angiee: okay hurry and be safe
Y/N: yes mom I'm heading out now bye

I ended the call and put everything away. We still leave the studio open just incase any of the students want to come in and practice and yes someone stays to take care of the studio. I grabbed my bag and walked to the car. I was looking down on my phone until I felt someone pull me.

5: I came to see my girlfriend
*a long kiss happen*
Paparazzi: and who's this beautiful woman?
5: if you'll excuse us we have somewhere to go

...'s POV:

This whole year has been stressful. We've been so focus on music, interviews and so much more. I haven't had time for myself. Today for some reason, I can't seem to focus on making music.

*throws his hands on the desk*
5: imma go for a walk
2: we need to finish this
5: I know but I can't focus
3: where you gonna go?
5: I don't know imma go walk get some fresh air and get some inspiration

I grabbed a hoodie since it was a bit chilly outside. I started to walk without having a destination. I kept walking while listening to music. After a while, I decided I want to check out a new dance studio that I've heard people talk about. I didn't want to be bothered by anyone. As I was outside the studio, I heard paparazzi calling my name.