Chapter 8

A few minutes later.

I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked to my closet and picked out a simple outfit *swipe to see*. I put my hair up with a hair clip *swipe to see*. I did my makeup simple but cute *swipe to see*. I really didn't want to be go all out so today I just want to be comfy but simple.

I cleaned up my space up a bit. I texted Nezza if she can stop by at my place later today and she said she will. Angiee texted me she's on her way back right now. After a while, I walked out and didn't see Brandon anywhere. I got to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

Note:
I'll be back went to get food didn't want to disturb you while you showered so don't miss me

I smiled while reading it. He really didn't have to do this. I went to my office and looked for the insurance  and the information to the cameras. I'm pissed that this happened. Maybe moving to LA was a bad idea. First my car accident, then not being able to dance and now this fire. I can't catch a break and let's not forget the FAKE LOVE I'm planning on doing. I put my face on my hands.

Brandon: Y/N?
*he opens your door*
Brandon: Y/N! Hey you okay?
*he walks closer to you & places a hand on your back*
Y/N: yeah I'm just pissed with all of this I shouldn't be going through this what did I do wrong?
Brandon: hey you didn't do anything wrong and no one should be going through this
Y/N: I should've done one more check before we left
Brandon: don't blame yourself for this we don't know what the cause was
*he removes your hands from your face*
Brandon: come on we're gonna eat breakfast then head down to the station and we'll see what we can do okay?
*he helps you stand up & holds your hand & walked to the kitchen*
Y/N: okay and thank you for being here
Brandon: of course also...
*he kissed your cheek*
Brandon: goodmorning since we still haven't said it earlier
*you smile*
Y/N: you're a dork you know that right?
Brandon: so I've been told

Now that I got to know him a bit more, I wouldn't mind doing FAKE LOVE show with him. I'll be fine having him as my fake boyfriend. Ever since the first kiss, my comments have been about it. I know, if they kept mentioning the kiss you've known Brandon's name since then. Well I read the first one and ever since then I'll post, share it, log out and ignore it. I'm not much on socials since I love to be in the moment.

We finished eating breakfast and we cleaned up the table and washed our plates and utensils. We walked over to the couch and just watch a bit of tv before we head down to the station.

Y/N: we have to go because I want to get this over with
Brandon: me too so we can start our date
*he stands up & grabs your hand*
Y/N: can we do it tomorrow? I'm hanging out with Nezza today
*you guys walked out & you locked the door*
Brandon: oh uhm yeah
*you looked at him*
Y/N: I do want to get to you know you better
Brandon: I know
*he starts to walk away*
Y/N: Brandon are you mad?
*he ignores you*
Y/N: Brandon really?

I walked behind him and I feel like he was a bit mad that I'm rescheduling with him. I didn't think the date was gonna be today. We got in the car and he sat behind and not in the passenger seat.

A few minutes later.

We got to the station and he opens my door. I looked at him but he looks away. I just brushed it off and we walked inside the station. Not saying a word to each other.