3- home

Omniscient

Nika woke up in a new, pretty room she wasn't familiar with, she started to panic until she remembered some of the events that happened last night. Like the nice lady who helped her and gave her cookies.

Onika slid off of her bed and crawled out of her room and went to go find the nice lady from when she was awake.

When she finally found the room she used her arms to pull herself up on Beyoncé's small bench she had in the front of her bed, then crawled up Beyoncé and laid on her chest, stuffed her face in her neck and went to sleep

Beyonce Pov

I wake up to something on top of me. I was about to yeet it off, until I remembered I had Nika now. I carefully laid her beside me, freezing when she started to squirm. I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back until she was settled again. I put the cover over her and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After I was done in the bathroom I grabbed my phone and walked into the hallway, so I could order us some breakfast.

Since I can't cook to save my own life.

I decided on IHOP and got us both some chicken tenders and waffles with a side of macaroni and cheese.

20 minutes later

The doorbell rang.

I waited till I knew the person was gone before I went and grabbed our food. I sat everything on the kitchen counter then went upstairs to wake my baby up.

"It's time to get up Princess" I cooed rubbing her back. She scrunched her face up into a cute little mug before turning over.

"You don't want your yummy food? Okay more for me" I said playfully before acting like I was leaving out.

I watched her pop up before rubbing her eyes, when she spotted me she whined and reached out for me.

"Ma ma up"

I laughed at how quick she popped up and went over to pick her up.

"Good morning my love" I said kissing her cheek and she gave me a sloppy on back.

"Mo'nin ma ma

We went downstairs and I sat her in chair at the table, then grabbed our food and went back to the table.

I cut up her chicken strips and waffles so she could eat it, then I ate my food.

~•~

Once we was finished with breakfast I gave Nika a bath. As I was washing her up, she was playing in the bubbles.

"Ma Ma bubble" Nika said holding some of the bubbles in her hands

"I see it princess" I smiled rinsing her off.

After her bath I moisturized her and put the ointment on her, then I put her in some of my joggers and a t-shirt.

I turned on the tv and put on Nick Jr. which immediately grabbed her attention. So while she was distracted I took a quick shower.

After my shower and moisturizing process I got in the bed with and we watched Nick Jr. for a little bit.

She went down for a nap a little after two hours of watching tv and while she was sleeping I ordered her clothes, shoes, toys and everything I thought she'd need.

I didn't really feel like sitting here and watching tv so I decided to take a nap as well.