How you met

Author: It may vary in length between each person.

Caitlyn.

At Caitlyn's home. Young Caitlyn walked down the stairs hearing the sound of chatter.

Caitlyn: Mother? Father?

Caitlyn stopped at the bottom of the stairs to see her parents talking to your parents.

Cassandra: Ah Caitlyn... I'd like you to meet Mr and Mrs L/N as well as their son Y/N.

You and Caitlyn look at one another.

Y/N: Hello!

Your parents chuckle.

F/N: Not so loud Y/N.

You whisper.

Y/N: Hello.

All the adults chuckle while Caitlyn giggles as she makes her way over.

M/N: That's too quiet.

Y/N: Bonjour.

Caitlyn: That's French silly.

She holds out her hand.

Caitlyn: I'm Caitlyn. It's nice to meet you.

You shake her hand smiling at each other. From that day on you became friends.

Vi.

You walked into the prison and headed straight for the changing rooms. You changed into your guard uniform and met with your boss.

Y/N: I'm here.

He hands you a clipboard and you sign your name before moving further into the prison. You hear a sound up ahead and you notice one of the cells are open.

Y/N: Why is that door open?

You run up ahead and look inside to see two guards giving a beating to someone you can't quite see.

Y/N: What are you doing?

They turn around to see you. You glance between them to see a bruised woman. You glare at the guards.

Y/N: You shouldn't be beating the prisoners.

Guard (1): Mind your own...

Before he can finish the woman stands up and slams her fist into the guard's face knocking him out.

Guard (2): What the...

She then knocks the other one out cold. She then scowls at you.

Vi: You want some.

You stare in surprise then confusion.

Y/N: Some what?

Vi: Do you want some of this?

She motions to her fists.

Y/N: No... Has anyone ever agreed to getting their ass handed to them?

Vi smirks.

Vi: You'd be surprised.

Y/N: I'm going to drag them out now.

You begin dragging the guards out with difficulty. She watches you then sighs before assisting you.

Y/N: Thanks. I'm Y/N by the way.

Vi: Well your pals call me prisoner 516 but it's actually Vi.

You shake her hand.

Vi: I don't suppose you'd let me go.

Y/N: I would be a shit guard if I did.

You laugh making Vi laugh too as she walks back into her cell.