The Final Time

Colden went to school that day and killed 15 students 6 in the bathroom 2 girls and 4 guys

Then he killed the 9 left thankfully none of them were girls bc how brutally and violently they were killed.

The bathroom scene was unimaginable unreal even the amount of violence that was used to completely destroye these 6 students.

9 were also brutally and violently killed but they all were boys thankfully.

The two in the bathroom were slashed stabbed and beaten to death sink was full of blood mirror broken and blood everywhere..

Bathroom door trashed with one of the students in

And one at the bathroom bloody and trashed

Rest were on the ground and last was near the exit door struggle and fight was visible but none got out his body was laying there it was clear he tried to escape but Colden had pulled him back stabbed beaten to death..

Bodies on the ground

The 9 had same deaths but it was different one trashed to the ground and other head smashed in the lockers

2 on the ground bloody and dead

5 were laying down stabbed slashed and beaten ones head was smashed in the ground like the other in locker but facing the ceiling the other was head smashed in the ground while facing the ground. The guy who had his head smashed in the locker layed looking at the empty space head turned like his body from the impact.

The rest were both stabbed while not running it wasn't that they didn't want to they couldn't they were already down and couldn't escape..

Blood was everywhere some tried crawling and they were killed.

Leg broken.. arm broken with the few and one had almost his guts ripped out. But it was just a one slashed ripped wound..

Neck were slashed with some and stabbed with few

The deaths were so violent it felt like they were not even murdered but slaughtered.

There were fighting signs in both bathroom and the halls and the Glassrooms..

One body was found utterly destroyed at the door way and also inside the glassroom table.

He had been thrown into the door and the glass shattered.

Then he was stabbed and beaten to death

The other boy had his head smashed into the table the chair was also thrown off almost as if he tried to defend himself his head was trashed into the table and it had been damaged from the impact the sight was terrible.

While Colden should have been bloodied from all of that there were no signs of him except the deaths of the 15 students

It was unclear how did he left unless it was the same way he came which was the front door.

After killing

All the 15 students

He went to his family home

A child saw him went to ask is he okay

It's miracle the kid wasn't killed instead the kid didn't even remember anything afterwards like he'd seen a ghost..

He was scared and biked off and couldn't remember anything afterwards.

Colden went to his family home

And killing his family

Dad mom, the small dog and sister

Dad was slashed and stabbed and beaten to death mother same expect she died of slash in the neck and stab in the neck but she was less bloody but she was killed brutally all the same