18 | Ghosting

A/N: This book isn't even completed, but we have made it to 1K already! Thanks for making me achieve this little goal. Lil surprise: This gonna be a longer chapter and I'm gonna expose to yall real quick what Yeonjun whispered to Beomgyu in the last chapter :)

Yeonjun leaned closer, making Beomgyu hold his breath again. His eyes were narrowed directly into his.

What was he doing?!

"Do you think people would mind if they saw us kissing here?" his breath warm against Beomgyu's ear. Beomgyu gasped and hit his chest, taken aback. "You're so stupid Yeonjun!" he blurted in panic and removed himself to walk towards the cashier.

A/N: Now back to the real story

Few Days later

Click, clack; click clack.

The sound of Ha-ri's heels echoed into the school's hallway. The girl wore a stunning white sundress that flowed gracefully around her legs as she walked, and her long, wavy hair was styled to perfection. Even if it was early spring weather, she didn't mind the cool air wrapped around her body. Her outfit was completed by a pair of expensive sunglasses and a designer handbag slung over her shoulder.

As Ha-ri made her way up the stairs, she noticed the admiring glances of her fellow students. She knew that many of them were envious of her fashion sense and her expensive clothes. But Ha-ri didn't mind; she loved the feeling of looking her best and being noticed.

Today she felt like dressing on purpose in this expensive way. To show everyone who she still was.

See, there were rumours going around that she and Yeonjun had broken up, because they weren't seen anymore together for long. Her best friends always asked about her relationship status, but she always made sure to hold a bright smile and assure them that nothing had changed.

Or at least that was what she still wanted to believe.

As she walked towards her classroom, she felt a sense of pride in her appearance. She knew that her father would be proud of her for carrying on the family's legacy of fashion and style. And with a smile on her face, Ha-ri walked into her classroom, ready to take on the day.

The many students didn't stop to glance back at her. Ha-ri was sure they were just jealous and judging her perfect fashion sense.

The younger girl set her glitter pens on her desk, next to her notebook which was plastered with stickers. School was fun in her eyes – in the end she was popular. No bullies, many friends. Good grades, even if she didn't study.

Ha-ri lifted her gaze, as her classmate walked up to her with a fond smile "Hey girlie" she greeted, and rested her forearms on her desk.

"How are you doing now?" the same girl continued, her eyes looking for an answer.

"Im doing good!" Ha-ri said in a happy tone. The other girl still didn't stop smiling.

"Oh, I'm sure it's not easy for you to keep up now" the young girl, called Hwasa, guessed, "especially because of your father"

Ha-ri took a few moments to process her random sentence, but maybe her classmate was referring to something old that has happened in the past. "Oh yeah sure" she just answered.

Hwasa nodded and distanced from Ha-ri. Walking over to her friends, you could hear her mumbling in their ears "I told you"

---