Life of Lincoln Loud

This story is about a boy named Lincoln loud who is the only the boy and son of his family containing of 10 sisters, which who are all also special with all of there own unique talents along with there parents in somewhat as well.
Lincoln however is indeed special as well, in fact too special, being the only Loud born with physic abilities Leaving him to be the esper of the loud family. But being in his shoes is another story combined.

On a nice Friday afternoon Lincoln is walking averagely on the sidewalk like no other as he was heading home until a certain someone began to call him

(Currently 20%)
*Ringing*!!!
Lincoln: Huh? *as he looks at his phone* Hunter, wonder what he needs at this time.

Cuts to Hunter dealing with two clients with the evil spirit is standing right in front of them with a smuggling glance.

Hunter: Come on Linc answer the phone.

Evil spirit: Well I'm waiting!

Hunter: Just give him a sec.

Evil spirit: Tch! Amateur can't even fight your own battles.

?Woman: are you sure you know what you're doing.

?Man: yeah Aren't you supposed to be the one to do this type of stuff since your supposed to be an expert.

Hunter: shhh! He should pick up anytime now.

As it Cuts back to Lincoln.

Lincoln:*picks up phone* hello?

Hunter: Hey Linc I need you for a sec kind of dealing with a strong evil spirit problem over here got a few.

Lincoln: Sure you got me at a right time since I just left school.

Hunter: Good then, hurry up, *whispers* I'm tired of these two staring at me.

?Man and ?Woman: We can hear you!!

Lincoln: Yeah Sure I'll be on my way.

As it cuts back to Hunter he then tells the man and woman about Lincoln being on his way and how much of a expert he is at this.

Evil spirit: He must be since you've been making me wait this long!

3 mins later.

Evil spirit: Alright that's it I'm done waiting!, it's time for you all to die!!!

As he starts to lift objects up around the room of the house they were in.

?Man and ?Woman: Ahhhhhh!

?Man: You have to do something quick before it's to late.

Hunter: Yeah I know just give him a sec

?Woman: We don't have a sec!!!

Evil spirit: You got that right!

Hunter: please!, just hold on a few seconds I promise!.

Evil spirit: enough!! Thoes few seconds you keep spatting on about will just be a few other amount of minutes, which I surely don't have patience for, especially for weak humans like you, now all of you DIE!!!!.

As the room starts to rumble with objects shaking along everywhere with the evil spirits power , while startling Hunter and his 2 clients, a knock was heard on the door, making the evil spirit stop.