Chapter Thirteen: Will You

Chapter Thirteen .

Em's POV

We arrived at Harry's flat to be greated by, what I thought was a waking Louis. "Hey Babe." He said. "Hey Louis." I said walking to the Kitchen to get something to eat. Surprising myself I was starving. I made it to the kitchen then felt something pull on my arm. "Noooo Elouunoorrr come baack." Louis slurred. Harry mouthed to me "He's sleep walking." I rolled my eyes and looked back to Louis who looked deep in thought. "Louis you're sleeping, go back to bed." I said. Hoping he will go lay down. "Okay." He said and dropped to the floor. I was worried for a second until he started snoring. "Should we put him on the couch?" I asked. "Nah, just leave him." Harry said. "But that's mean." I started to protest but Harry grabbed my hand leading me to an empty room. "This will be your room once we get you a bed." He started to explain. "For now you can sleep in my room and I'll take the couch." "Harry, no. That's not fair. You stay in your room, I'll take the couch." "Oh, no you don't! I will not let you sleep on that hard couch!" Harry said with his eyebrows crushed together looking at me like I'm crazy. It's so cute how worried about me he is. "Fine. Under one condition." "What's that?" Harry asked. "Sleep in there with me?" He looked at me and gave one of those dreamy smiles. "Of course I will." He leaned down to kiss my forehead.

---

Harry and I are laying in his bed watching the notebook. Noah is holding Ali in the hospital bed and we both know what happens next. We both start crying as they die in each others arms. "Hey guys." Louis runs into Harry's room jumping on us. "Hey." We both groaned in unison. "Whatcha' doing?" "We we WERE watching a movie." Harry said sarcasticaly. "Holding hands I see." Louis said. I looked down at our entwined hands.

How long have we been holding hands? "Awhh. You're both blushing!" Louis cooed. "I'll leave you two love birds alone."

Harry's POV

Today I'm gonna ask her out. I was going to ask her after the movie but Louis came in. Now we're both laying in my bed watching Crazy Stupid Love. "Hey Em." I said. "Harry, I thought I told you to call me Emily." "Okay Emily. I have a question." I said. "What is it?" She asked still watching the movie. I gently grabbed her face to make her look at me. "Emily, will you be my girlfriend?" She looked at me suprised. "I don't know what to say." She answered. "Say yes." I said smiling. I waited for the answer growing worried.

---

Sorry it's so short.