34: Kuni's break from life but in a different way.. 😏

(Talk about co op experience 💀)

WARNING SUSSY THE WHOLE CHAPTER NO REFUNDS

Kunikuzushi/Scaramouche POV:      

Y/n was acting very strange recently, but.. in a good way.

His hands would suddenly find it's way to me, and wrap around my waist. Then.. they would go downwards. He has seemed to regain control over his own hands, much to my dislike.

This day, his hands slid down as usual. He would probably take them back in a couple of seconds. He suddenly hugged me tighter, then let me loose.

I got irritated, somehow. I grabbed his hand, and dragged his hand down to my crotch. Yeah, his hand was on my crotch. I looked away, surprised by my own movements.

"..oh?" Y/n seemed interested, and I instantly knew my ass was doomed. I let go, and turned around to sprint to the kitchen, but he grabs my waist and pulls me back to him. "Ah-ah, you brought this up on yourself." He said, smiling so softly.

I nodded silently, my heart racing while my mind is malfunctioning.

-

He was very impatient, as to how he threw me on the couch instead of the bed. He kissed me, which I kissed back. As we made out, he pushes his knee against my crotch. I let out a shaky moan at the small pleasure.

He adds more pressure, causing me to pant and let out soft moans. He finally stops, and takes off my clothes. I was completely naked, my smooth skin shining in the eyes of Y/n.

He kisses every inch of me, my arms, neck, legs, thighs, face, everything. "Kuni.. your body is so heavenly. I love you so much.." He would say as he lands bites, kisses, and hickeys all around my body.

I love it when he worships me like this. Like.. I am his whole world, his God, and his world would instantly shatter without me. It probably already was like that, and that made me feel more confident and happy.

I help take off his clothes, his body was also muscular. A few centuries of training, not too buff or too weak, he's so.. perfect.

I stare at his dreamy chest, imagining it pressed us against my body while he rams into me and makes me feel good.. with the constant praising and worshipping, I felt like a true God.

"Kuni.. Kuni.." He repeated my name many times, his fingers trailing down my thighs.

He slowly pushes two fingers into me, which I moan freely to. He pushes against my insides and stretches me out, gosh I missed that feeling of pure bliss and pleasure.

"A-aah.. ngh, mm! Hah, d-don't stop, ugh~" I urged as he kept adding more fingers, making me moan louder. He doesn't touch my prostate on purpose, making me whimper.

"P-please, right th- ah! Ngh, aaah.." Eventually, he took his fingers out. I pant and whine as I felt my ass emptied out. He chest pushing against mine as he kisses me, and distracts me from his dick.

He slowly pushes his dick in, making me tremble and moans loudly in the kiss. He breaks the kiss, and I grip hard onto the bedsheets.

"Ugh.. hah, ah!" He starts thrusting slowly, increasing his speed way too fast. "Ah! Ah! Ngh..~" My mind wanted him to slow down, but it felt so good.. I couldn't. I don't want him to slow down.

"Ah! Ah! Right there, mm, ngh!" I moaned, gripping the bedsheets so hard my knuckles turned white.

"Already cumming so hard, hm?" Without me knowing, I already cummed. I want so much more...

I started humping back onto his dick, desperate for the pleasure of them. When he pulled it out, I whined and demanded him to continue, just not with my voice.

I jumped onto him, grinding and humping on him until I came again. He looked at me with pure lust, smirking.

"So desperate, Kuni." I nodded, anything for pleasure. I wanted to suck him off, I wanted him to fuck me hard, make me cum, fill me with his cum, everything.

"Well then, we shouldn't wait any longer." He said, stroking his cock. I got excited, and laid down. I spread my legs wide open, pushing my thighs against my chest with my ass exposed.

"You're such a slut, Kuni. A good one." Y/n said, smacking my ass which somehow made me moan. He doesn't wait, he just slams his cock inside of me completely. I screamed in ecstasy, loving every moment. "Ah, ah, ngh, ah!" Every thrust makes me want to cum so bad.

He starts pounding into me, making me tremble and moans louder. It felt so good and overwhelming.

"Ngh! Ah, hgh.. ah! Hah, mm! Ah, aaah..!" I moaned out loudly, wanting him to fuck me harder until I was a mess.

He hit my spot constantly, never stopped abusing it except to tease me. "Hah, Kuni, you're always so attractive, sexy, yet cute like this." He said.

He started moving faster, and I cummed, again. He wouldn't stop until he cummed himself, which he forbid himself to do unless I've cummed at least 5 times.

"A-ah! D-don't stop! Mm! Ngh, ah!" I moaned, my eyes shut tight as the pleasure takes over me.

About a few hours later, he cums in me for the fifth time and he pulls out gently. He smiles, and holds me in his arms. I was a sobbing mess, I cummed so many times I was probably dehydrated, my dick and ass both hurt but the experience was good.

He pulls the cover over us, and I was exhausted. I fell asleep almost instantly, hearing him telling me goodnight and kissing my forehead.

(Lmao I finally made some friends in Co op 😘😘)

(I JUST REALIZED I DIDNT PUBLISH THIS 💀💀💀💀💀 IM SORRY)