46: SECRET WAREHOUSE #KUNI 😨😍🗣️

(Kavetham <33 Yes it's edible fluff dw idk what or who hurt Kavetham artists but this is real fluff extracted from TikTok with a shovel <3)

WARNING SUSSY FOR THE FIRST 1/5 OF THE STORY

Y/n POV:     

"Ah! Ngh, hah, Y/n, mm! Y/n!~" He moaned out as I pounded into him, he was such a little slut.. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Hah, yes, Y/n, mm! Harder, ah!" Of course, even after 4 rounds, he loved being used like this. We both knew it wouldn't be just 'one round.'

"C-cumming! Please, aaa..!" He says, shooting a load of sticky white liquid out of his dick. As he pants, I also shoot my load into him.

"One more?" He shook his head no, "I can't, I can't take it!" However, I had a good excuse. "You asked for it."

-

"Mm! Slower, hah, ngh, mm! Please, Y/n, h-have mercy, ah!" He moans louder and louder, being the slut he is. "My, my. Such a little slut for master, hm?"

"Y-yes, stop, ah, t-too much, I-i can't take it!" I shushed him. "Shh, you can.. you will take it."

(The wrath of the rock 😍)

As he came close to cumming again, he wanted more. "Yes, mm, I'm cumming! Ngh, harder.."

-

The next morning, I kissed him awake. "Mm.. one more minute.. my back hurts.." I laughed, and flicked his forehead. "Ow!"

"I told you, shouldn't have done that." He pouts, and hugs me tighter. "No~ I don't regret it.. You went too hard."

"I always go hard." He blushes a bit, "Yeah, but this time you went harder." Whenever I think of Kuni in that sexy black dress... "Consider not wearing another dress unless you want to have a crane."

I can hear him gasp and try to make out words as I walk to the kitchen, how adorable he was!

-

"Kuni, tomorrow is the day we depart Snezhnaya. Have you packed everything yet?" I asked, dragging my own suitcase to the door.

"Yeah." He replied, yawning as he put his luggage besides mine. As I looked him in the eyes, I kissed his forehead. "Home is wherever we are together." He nods, blushing. "Yeah. Why so sudden?"

"Just because I love you." I smile, and he does, too. "I love you too.." As we hold hands and walk to the bed, we shared a longing moment.

Loving someone for five centuries sure does a lot to you, your brain, and your mindset.

We laid down on the bed, holding hands. I wrapped my other arm around his waist, and pulled him closer. He smiles, and we cuddle.

"Goodnight, Kuni. I love you." I said, smiling gently and kissing him on the forehead. He looks up at me, and replies. "Goodnight, Y/n. I love you, too." He hugs me, and soon enough I feel his breathe grow heavier and small snores.

I put my hand on the back of his head, comforting him even if he wasn't awake. I do a spell on him, and feel him grow happier.

Ever since we got together, he had been having much less nightmares. That didn't mean he didn't have them. I've once entered his dreams, and it was all about his creator, and surprisingly, me.

I was sad, why was I in his nightmare? Until I realized it was because he was afraid of me leaving him.

I've casted a peace spell on him everyday, everytime he fell asleep to make his life easier. He was my little lover to protect, no?

-

I woke up at 5:03AM. Of course, it was time to go see my secret stash! I had collected a few more pictures of Kuni yesterday, so I was very eager to hang them up on the walls.

I got out of bed quietly, trying not to wake him. He never found out, since if he ever had woken up, I would use my voice to ease him back to sleep.

I slowly walked out of the room, and made my prayers that he didn't wake up. I skipped my way to the cabin, and hung up the most recent 34 pictures of him.

Do I ever run out of room? ..yes, but that was quickly resolved by asking the system to expand the cabin with my RP.

"Hm~ Kuni looks rather adorable than cute.." I concluded, sticking that picture to the 'adorable Kuni' section of the wall.

There were 4 sections, 'Cutie Kuni', 'Sexy Kuni', 'adorable Kuni', and 'Kuni'.

There is obviously a difference between cute and adorable! Cute is like when he pouts, and gets mad at me, and forgives me for a kiss.

Adorable is when he begs me to fuck him. But I don't. Why is that not the 'Sexy Kuni' section? Because the sexy Kuni section was when he fucked himself.

So, Cute was cute. Adorable was sexy #2. Sexy was sexy. Kuni was.. my Kuni. All the moments we've spent together, like a date, was hung there.

He would never find out! If he did.. I'd have to cast him a memory spell and knock him out.

But, I would never do that! Because he would never find out. What I hadn't expected, was that he set an alarm at 6:00AM.

(I just finished reading a Kazuscara fanfic and it was angst. They both die. I hate my life. 🙂🔫)